Subject: [PATCH 5/5] gnu: libbpf: Switch from linux-libre-headers-6.9 to linux-libre-headers-latest.

From: Wilko Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2024 11:09:23 +0200

* gnu/packages/linux.scm (libbpf)[native-inputs]: Switch to
linux-libre-headers-latest.

Change-Id: I3a33373ba56b2162663cab1e3903ed770e852267
---
 gnu/packages/linux.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/linux.scm b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
index 6628cd84c6..dec2d23881 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/linux.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
@@ -10009,7 +10009,7 @@ (define-public libbpf
                                 "linux/posix_types.h"
                                 "linux/stddef.h"
                                 "linux/types.h"))))))))
-    (native-inputs (list linux-libre-headers-6.9 pkg-config))
+    (native-inputs (list linux-libre-headers-latest pkg-config))
     (propagated-inputs (list elfutils zlib)) ;in Requires.private of libbpf.pc
     (home-page "https://github.com/libbpf/libbpf")
     (synopsis "BPF CO-RE (Compile Once – Run Everywhere)")
-- 
2.45.2