Subject: bap is missing all subcommands

From: Nguyễn Gia Phong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2024 17:20:45 +0900

Hello Guix,

I noticed that bap (binary analysis platform)'s executable
is missing all subcommands:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix shell bap
$ bap /bin/sh # default to disassemble
bap: unknown command 'disassemble', must be either '.' or 'list'.
Usage: bap [COMMAND] ?
Try 'bap --help' for more information.
$ bap

Usage:
  bap <COMMAND> [<OPTIONS>]

Common options:
  --version                prints the version number and exits;
  --plugin-path <DIR>      adds <DIR> to the plugins search path;
  --logdir <DIR>           creates a log file in <DIR>;
  --recipe <VAL>           extracts command line arguments from the recipe.

Commands:

Plugins:

If no command line options or arguments are specified, then this
message is printed. To hush this message specify the `.' command,
e.g., `bap .'. The command could be omitted altogether, in that case the
`disassemble' command is assumed, e.g., `bap /bin/ls' is the same
as `bap disassemble /bin/ls'. Not that the default command is
subject to change, so it is better not to rely on this behavior in
your automation tools.

Run 'bap <COMMAND> --help' for more information a command.
Run 'bap --<PLUGIN>-help for more information about a plugin.
Run 'bap --help' for the detailed manual.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Would anyone with some insight of bap's internal please give me
some pointer to start debugging this?

Kind regards,
Phong