Subject: [PATCH 1/1] gnu: librewolf: Fix WM Class.

From: Ashvith Shetty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2024 23:52:52 +0530

* gnu/packages/librewolf.scm (librewolf)[arguments]: Set the
MOZ_APP_REMOTINGNAME environment variable and replace "Navigator" with
"LibreWolf" in librewolf.desktop.

Change-Id: I3e117f99ee25321fe3a40ad67450460971579d71
---
 gnu/packages/librewolf.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/librewolf.scm b/gnu/packages/librewolf.scm
index 3e46477724..3ae16997f4 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/librewolf.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/librewolf.scm
@@ -413,6 +413,7 @@ (define (write-setting key value)
                        (setenv "CC" "clang")
                        (setenv "CXX" "clang++")
                        (setenv "MOZ_NOSPAM" "1")
+                       (setenv "MOZ_APP_REMOTINGNAME" "LibreWolf")
                        (setenv "MOZ_APP_NAME" "librewolf")
 
                        (setenv "MOZBUILD_STATE_PATH"
@@ -626,8 +627,7 @@ (define (runpaths-of-input label)
                            (("-NewPrivateWindow")
                             "-new-private-window")
                            (("StartupNotify=true")
-                            "StartupNotify=true
-StartupWMClass=Navigator"))
+                            "StartupNotify=true\nStartupWMClass=LibreWolf"))
                          (copy-file desktop-file "librewolf.desktop")
                          (install-file "librewolf.desktop" applications))))
                    (add-after 'install-desktop-entry 'install-icons
-- 
2.45.2