Subject: Re: [bug#72471] [PATCH 00/24] Update PyTorch and dependencies

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2024 11:54:29 +0200

Hi David,

David Elsing <[email-masked]> skribis:

> this patch series updates python-pytorch to version 2.4.0 and some of
> its dependencies and dependent packages.
>
> I noticed that on Linux, upstream does not support 32-bit architectures
> anyway, so I set supported-systems to x86_64-linux and aarch64-linux,
> but tested only the former.
>
> For onnx and onnx-optimizer, I referenced the patches in
> https://issues.guix.gnu.org/65630 and therefore added a "Co-authored-by"
> line for Andy Tai. Is that correct to do?

Yes.

> r-torch still depends on version 2.0.1 of PyTorch, so it is kept.

Makes sense.

I applied the whole series (thanks, ‘mumi am’!), rebased on top of
‘master’, and confirmed that r-torch and python-pytorch build fine on
x86_64-linux (since qa.guix is lagging behind).

Pushed as 571c605f17481e8c606c876e04129d99632bc2ec.

Thanks for all the work!

Ludo’.