Subject: Re: bug#72465: [PATCH 1/2] Document how set path to C source code for SUSE based systems

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2024 19:28:45 +0300

> Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2024 16:09:36 +0300
> From:  Björn Bidar via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs,
>  the Swiss army knife of text editors" <[email-masked]>
> 
> * etc/PROBLEMS(Problems when reading or debugging Emacs C code):
> Document how to install Emacs C source and how to set path it for SUSE
> based distributions such as openSUSE and SUSE Linux Enterprise.
> ---
>  etc/PROBLEMS | 19 +++++++++++++++++++
>  1 file changed, 19 insertions(+)

Thanks, I installed this on the emacs-30 branch, after some
reformatting and minor editing.

Please in the future try to conform to our conventions regarding
maximum line length in commit log messages, and other minor formatting
nits.

In addition, please don't submit patches of a series as separate
messages with separate and different Subject lines, because then the
bug tracker creates a separate bug report from each message you send.
Instead, attach them all as separate attachments to a single email
message and send it only once.  (And in general, we here prefer that
patches that constitute a single coherent changeset not be broken into
several patches, but instead submitted as a single patch: that makes
the review simpler.)

Thanks.