Subject: [bug#72452] [PATCH v5] gnu: Add guile-swayer.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2024 21:49:45 +0200

On 2024-09-14 18:23, Alec Barreto wrote:

> Thanks!
> Funnily v0.3.0 was just released right after your message.

I've seen that indeed ;)

> Alternatively, since the manifest is arguably obsolete if this package
> becomes upstreamed, the manifest can simply be removed.
>
> We can wait for one of those situations, or just package it now in the
> manner you suggested and pin the commit to where the package builds
> (but still updating to  v0.3.0?)

You could add a snippet in the origin to remove the manifest.scm file,
something like that should be enough :

(snippet '(delete-file "manifest.scm"))

> Best,
> Alec

-- 
Best regards,
Nicolas Graves