Subject: [bug#72452] [PATCH v5] gnu: Add guile-swayer.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2024 19:12:41 +0200

Hi,

Alec Barreto <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/guile-xyz.scm (guile-swayer): New variable.
>
> Change-Id: Ibd3817842e36fa35a3f1ecc09288549c10fd0d12

I was about to push it but got this error:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ ./pre-inst-env guix build guile-swayer

[...]

HEAD is now at 67e3522 revert example.scm
r:sha256 hash mismatch for /gnu/store/akv9bcr9kdilw6nkzsay34vxwyw381vm-guile-swayer-0.2.0-checkout:
  expected hash: 09c0143q9sm75xp1qz7a7ihdqfwqg4w8nlq0mmnivhvamww775ss
  actual hash:   1xid45npr5v379jziidjda8mg34gabbp7kaxil1h37z67sdwky4h
hash mismatch for store item '/gnu/store/akv9bcr9kdilw6nkzsay34vxwyw381vm-guile-swayer-0.2.0-checkout'
build of /gnu/store/bijs0qa7d7b8m80b0n0ivi177ws1f17d-guile-swayer-0.2.0-checkout.drv failed
View build log at '/var/log/guix/drvs/bi/js0qa7d7b8m80b0n0ivi177ws1f17d-guile-swayer-0.2.0-checkout.drv.gz'.
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/xl9lmk79p14karjglkxgnlpmp3805pdg-guile-swayer-0.2.0.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
guix build: error: build of `/gnu/store/xl9lmk79p14karjglkxgnlpmp3805pdg-guile-swayer-0.2.0.drv' failed
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Could it be that the v0.2.0 tag was modified in place?

Could you send an updated patch with the updated hash once you’ve
confirmed it’s all right?

Thanks in advance!

Ludo’.