Subject: 28.2; Etags does not parse correctly Java source code

From: Daniel Głowacki <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 17:27:33 +0200

Hello,

I have found a bug while using 'etags' program for parsing Java files.
Some of Java files are not parsed as they should be. Important parts
of the code is missing.

Some example below:
===================
JAVA VERSION: OpendJDK version 22
SOURCE FILE: $(JAVA_HOME)/lib/src/java.base/java/util/HashMap.java

...

public class HashMap<K,V> extends AbstractMap<K,V>
    implements Map<K,V>, Cloneable, Serializable {

    @java.io.Serial
    private static final long serialVersionUID = 362498820763181265L;

...

'TAGS' FILE CREATED BY 'ETAGS':

...

src/java.base/java/util/HashMap.java,2267
    implements Map<Map%1140,6932
    implements Map<K,V>, Cloneable,140,6932
    final class KeySet 988,39333
        public final int size(989,39381
        public final void clear(990,39446
        public final Iterator<K> iterator(991,39520
        public final boolean contains(992,39598
        public final boolean remove(993,39673
        public final Spliterator<K> spliterator(996,39807
        public Object[] toArray(1000,39938
        public <T> T[] toArray(1004,40035
        public final void forEach(1008,40135
    final class Values 1048,41686
        public final int size(1049,41741
        public final void clear(1050,41806
        public final Iterator<V> iterator(1051,41880
        public final boolean contains(1052,41960
        public final Spliterator<V> spliterator(1053,42037
        public Object[] toArray(1057,42170
        public <T> T[] toArray(1061,42269
        public final void forEach(1065,42371
    final class EntrySet 1102,43948
        public final int size(1103,44011
        public final void clear(1104,44076
        public final Iterator<Map.Entry<K,V>> iterator(1105,44150
        public final boolean contains(1108,44259
        public final boolean remove(1115,44546
        public final Spliterator<Map.Entry<K,V>> spliterator(1123,44858
        public final void forEach(1126,45003
    private static final class UnsafeHolder 1567,60383
        private UnsafeHolder(1568,60429
        static void putLoadFactor(1573,60725
    abstract class HashIterator 1581,60945
        Node<Node%11582,60979
        Node<K,V> next;1582,60979
        Node<Node%11583,61034
        Node<K,V> current;1583,61034
        int expectedModCount;1584,61082
        int index;1585,61130
        HashIterator(1587,61178
        public final boolean hasNext(1597,61508
        final Node<Node%11601,61593
        final Node<K,V> nextNode(1601,61593
        public final void remove(1614,62079
    final class KeyIterator 1626,62481
        public final K next(1628,62563
    final class ValueIterator 1631,62627
        public final V next(1633,62711
    final class EntryIterator 1636,62777
        public final Map.Entry<Entry%11638,62874
        public final Map.Entry<K,V> next(1638,62874

....

The class declaration of HashMap is missing. It works for other files,
e.g. ArrayJava.java

...

public class ArrayList<ArrayList%1110,5454
    private static final long serialVersionUID 114,5600
    private static final int DEFAULT_CAPACITY 119,5721
    private static final Object[] EMPTY_ELEMENTDATA 124,5851
    private static final Object[] DEFAULTCAPACITY_EMPTY_ELEMENTDATA 131,6115
    transient Object[] elementData;139,6514
    private int size;146,6707
    public ArrayList(155,6988
    public ArrayList(169,7469
    public ArrayList(181,7889
    public void trimToSize(200,8539
    public void ensureCapacity(216,9045

...

Best regards,
Daniel Głowacki

In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2024-06-25, modified by Debian built on x86-conova-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101007
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-28.2+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: pl_PL.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-button hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-button
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-entry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-entry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-pwsh hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-pwsh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dapui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dapui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-edge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-edge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-chrome hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-chrome
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-lldb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-lldb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-netcore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-netcore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-cpptools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-cpptools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-hydra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-gdb-lldb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-gdb-lldb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-launch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-launch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-node hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-node
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-elixir hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-elixir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-codelldb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-codelldb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-ui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-ui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-firefox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-firefox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-overlays hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-overlays
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-go hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-go
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-erlang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-erlang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-variables hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-variables
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/deferred-0.5.1/deferred-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/deferred-0.5.1/deferred-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/deferred-0.5.1/deferred-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/deferred-0.5.1/deferred-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/deferred-0.5.1/deferred hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/deferred-0.5.1/deferred
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eglot-1.9/eglot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eglot-1.9/eglot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eglot-1.9/eglot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eglot-1.9/eglot-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eglot-1.9/eglot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eglot-1.9/eglot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-jt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-jt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-java-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-java-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-java-3.0/dap-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-java-3.0/dap-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-java-boot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-java-boot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-java-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-java-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-nix hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-nix
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-terraform hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-terraform
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-semantic-tokens hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-semantic-tokens
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-kotlin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-kotlin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-hack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-hack
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-lens hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-lens
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-erlang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-erlang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-haxe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-haxe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-eslint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-eslint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-headerline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-headerline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dhall hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dhall
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-diagnostics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-diagnostics
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-r hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-r
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pyls hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pyls
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-angular hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-angular
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pylsp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pylsp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-crystal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-crystal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-csharp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-csharp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-verilog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-verilog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-modeline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-steep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-steep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ido hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ido
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-clangd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-clangd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dockerfile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dockerfile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-sqls hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-sqls
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-rust hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-rust
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-solargraph hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-solargraph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-nim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-nim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ada hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ada
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-elm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-elm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-svelte hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-svelte
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-markdown hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-markdown
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vetur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vetur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-zig hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-zig
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-go hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-go
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-prolog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-prolog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-gdscript hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-gdscript
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pwsh hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pwsh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-iedit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-iedit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-sorbet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-sorbet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-purescript hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-purescript
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-v hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-v
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-elixir hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-elixir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-actionscript hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-actionscript
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-beancount hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-beancount
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-racket hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-racket
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-yaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-yaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vimscript hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vimscript
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-bash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-bash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-json hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-json
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vhdl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vhdl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-xml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-javascript hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-javascript
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-fsharp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-fsharp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-rf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-rf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-treemacs-0.4/lsp-treemacs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-treemacs-0.4/lsp-treemacs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-treemacs-0.4/lsp-treemacs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-treemacs-0.4/lsp-treemacs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-treemacs-0.4/lsp-treemacs-themes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-treemacs-0.4/lsp-treemacs-themes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-treemacs-0.4/lsp-treemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-treemacs-0.4/lsp-treemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.1.7/posframe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.1.7/posframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.1.7/posframe-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.1.7/posframe-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.1.7/posframe-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.1.7/posframe-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/project-0.8.1/project-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/project-0.8.1/project-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/project-0.8.1/project-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/project-0.8.1/project-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/project-0.8.1/project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/project-0.8.1/project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/request-0.3.3/request-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/request-0.3.3/request-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/request-0.3.3/request hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/request-0.3.3/request
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/request-0.3.3/request-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/request-0.3.3/request-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/request-0.3.3/request-deferred hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/request-0.3.3/request-deferred
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-24 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-24
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/spinner-1.7.4/spinner-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/spinner-1.7.4/spinner-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/spinner-1.7.4/spinner-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/spinner-1.7.4/spinner-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/spinner-1.7.4/spinner hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/spinner-1.7.4/spinner
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-visuals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-visuals
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-workspaces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-workspaces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-diagnostics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-diagnostics
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-themes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-themes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-persistence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-persistence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-tag-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-mouse-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-mouse-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-extensions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-extensions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-filewatch-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-fringe-indicator hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-rendering hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-rendering
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-core-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-core-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-customization hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-customization
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-compatibility hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-compatibility
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-icons-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-icons-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-dom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-dom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-scope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-scope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xref-1.6.0/xref-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xref-1.6.0/xref-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xref-1.6.0/xref-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xref-1.6.0/xref-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xref-1.6.0/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xref-1.6.0/xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xref-1.6.0/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/project-0.8.1/project hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug message puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils
tabify imenu man term disp-table ehelp find-dired ffap autoload checkdoc
lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr flymake-proc flymake dabbrev time-date pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu
facemenu two-column shell pcomplete sort macros apropos files-x
semantic/symref/grep grep compile comint ansi-color semantic/symref
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs vc misearch multi-isearch locate comp comp-cstr warnings
rx cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs rmc cl-print debug backtrace pulse color
jka-compr thingatpt eieio-opt cl-extra speedbar ezimage dframe find-func
shortdoc text-property-search help-fns radix-tree help-mode vc-git
diff-mode easy-mmode vc-dispatcher etags fileloop generator xref project
ring dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs edmacro kmacro cus-edit pp cus-start
cus-load wid-edit autoinsert display-line-numbers finder-inf package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq seq-25 byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 604022 117681)
 (symbols 48 22813 4)
 (strings 32 277881 206990)
 (string-bytes 1 9562408)
 (vectors 16 40922)
 (vector-slots 8 908532 37737)
 (floats 8 188 277)
 (intervals 56 12579 1250)
 (buffers 992 49))