Subject: bug#72402: closed (Re: bug#72402: 28.2; Etags does not parse correctly Java source code)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 11:34:02 +0000

Your bug report

#72402: 28.2; Etags does not parse correctly Java source code

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
72402: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=72402
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#72402: 28.2; Etags does not parse correctly Java source code
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Daniel Głowacki <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 14:30:13 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Daniel Głowacki <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 23:21:31 +0200
> 
> 
> Hello,
> 
> That's great news. Thank you very much for your support.

No further comments, so I presume the bug is fixed, and I'm closing
it.

Subject: 28.2; Etags does not parse correctly Java source code
From: Daniel Głowacki <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 17:27:33 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

I have found a bug while using 'etags' program for parsing Java files.
Some of Java files are not parsed as they should be. Important parts
of the code is missing.

Some example below:
===================
JAVA VERSION: OpendJDK version 22
SOURCE FILE: $(JAVA_HOME)/lib/src/java.base/java/util/HashMap.java

...

public class HashMap<K,V> extends AbstractMap<K,V>
    implements Map<K,V>, Cloneable, Serializable {

    @java.io.Serial
    private static final long serialVersionUID = 362498820763181265L;

...

'TAGS' FILE CREATED BY 'ETAGS':

...

src/java.base/java/util/HashMap.java,2267
    implements Map<Map%1140,6932
    implements Map<K,V>, Cloneable,140,6932
    final class KeySet 988,39333
        public final int size(989,39381
        public final void clear(990,39446
        public final Iterator<K> iterator(991,39520
        public final boolean contains(992,39598
        public final boolean remove(993,39673
        public final Spliterator<K> spliterator(996,39807
        public Object[] toArray(1000,39938
        public <T> T[] toArray(1004,40035
        public final void forEach(1008,40135
    final class Values 1048,41686
        public final int size(1049,41741
        public final void clear(1050,41806
        public final Iterator<V> iterator(1051,41880
        public final boolean contains(1052,41960
        public final Spliterator<V> spliterator(1053,42037
        public Object[] toArray(1057,42170
        public <T> T[] toArray(1061,42269
        public final void forEach(1065,42371
    final class EntrySet 1102,43948
        public final int size(1103,44011
        public final void clear(1104,44076
        public final Iterator<Map.Entry<K,V>> iterator(1105,44150
        public final boolean contains(1108,44259
        public final boolean remove(1115,44546
        public final Spliterator<Map.Entry<K,V>> spliterator(1123,44858
        public final void forEach(1126,45003
    private static final class UnsafeHolder 1567,60383
        private UnsafeHolder(1568,60429
        static void putLoadFactor(1573,60725
    abstract class HashIterator 1581,60945
        Node<Node%11582,60979
        Node<K,V> next;1582,60979
        Node<Node%11583,61034
        Node<K,V> current;1583,61034
        int expectedModCount;1584,61082
        int index;1585,61130
        HashIterator(1587,61178
        public final boolean hasNext(1597,61508
        final Node<Node%11601,61593
        final Node<K,V> nextNode(1601,61593
        public final void remove(1614,62079
    final class KeyIterator 1626,62481
        public final K next(1628,62563
    final class ValueIterator 1631,62627
        public final V next(1633,62711
    final class EntryIterator 1636,62777
        public final Map.Entry<Entry%11638,62874
        public final Map.Entry<K,V> next(1638,62874

....

The class declaration of HashMap is missing. It works for other files,
e.g. ArrayJava.java

...

public class ArrayList<ArrayList%1110,5454
    private static final long serialVersionUID 114,5600
    private static final int DEFAULT_CAPACITY 119,5721
    private static final Object[] EMPTY_ELEMENTDATA 124,5851
    private static final Object[] DEFAULTCAPACITY_EMPTY_ELEMENTDATA 131,6115
    transient Object[] elementData;139,6514
    private int size;146,6707
    public ArrayList(155,6988
    public ArrayList(169,7469
    public ArrayList(181,7889
    public void trimToSize(200,8539
    public void ensureCapacity(216,9045

...

Best regards,
Daniel Głowacki

In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2024-06-25, modified by Debian built on x86-conova-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101007
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-28.2+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: pl_PL.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-button hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-button
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-entry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-entry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bui-1.2.1/bui-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bui-1.2.1/bui-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-pwsh hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-pwsh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dapui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dapui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-edge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-edge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-chrome hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-chrome
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-lldb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-lldb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-netcore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-netcore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-cpptools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-cpptools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-hydra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-gdb-lldb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-gdb-lldb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-launch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-launch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-node hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-node
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-elixir hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-elixir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-codelldb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-codelldb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-ui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-ui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-firefox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-firefox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-overlays hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-overlays
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-go hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-go
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-erlang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-erlang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dap-mode-0.7/dap-variables hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dap-mode-0.7/dap-variables
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/deferred-0.5.1/deferred-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/deferred-0.5.1/deferred-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/deferred-0.5.1/deferred-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/deferred-0.5.1/deferred-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/deferred-0.5.1/deferred hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/deferred-0.5.1/deferred
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eglot-1.9/eglot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eglot-1.9/eglot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eglot-1.9/eglot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eglot-1.9/eglot-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eglot-1.9/eglot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eglot-1.9/eglot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-jt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-jt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-java-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-java-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-java-3.0/dap-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-java-3.0/dap-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-java-boot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-java-boot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-java-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-java-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-java-3.0/lsp-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-nix hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-nix
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-terraform hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-terraform
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-semantic-tokens hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-semantic-tokens
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-kotlin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-kotlin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-hack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-hack
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-lens hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-lens
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-erlang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-erlang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-haxe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-haxe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-eslint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-eslint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-headerline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-headerline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dhall hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dhall
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-diagnostics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-diagnostics
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-r hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-r
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pyls hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pyls
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-angular hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-angular
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pylsp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pylsp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-crystal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-crystal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-csharp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-csharp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-verilog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-verilog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-modeline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-steep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-steep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ido hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ido
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-clangd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-clangd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dockerfile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dockerfile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-sqls hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-sqls
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-rust hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-rust
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-solargraph hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-solargraph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-nim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-nim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ada hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ada
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-elm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-elm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-svelte hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-svelte
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-markdown hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-markdown
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vetur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vetur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-zig hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-zig
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-go hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-go
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-prolog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-prolog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-gdscript hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-gdscript
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pwsh hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pwsh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-iedit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-iedit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-sorbet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-sorbet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-purescript hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-purescript
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-v hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-v
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-elixir hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-elixir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-actionscript hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-actionscript
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-beancount hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-beancount
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-racket hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-racket
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-yaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-yaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vimscript hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vimscript
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-bash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-bash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-json hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-json
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vhdl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vhdl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-xml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-javascript hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-javascript
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-fsharp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-fsharp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-rf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-rf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-treemacs-0.4/lsp-treemacs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-treemacs-0.4/lsp-treemacs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-treemacs-0.4/lsp-treemacs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-treemacs-0.4/lsp-treemacs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-treemacs-0.4/lsp-treemacs-themes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-treemacs-0.4/lsp-treemacs-themes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lsp-treemacs-0.4/lsp-treemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lsp-treemacs-0.4/lsp-treemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.1.7/posframe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.1.7/posframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.1.7/posframe-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.1.7/posframe-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.1.7/posframe-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.1.7/posframe-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/project-0.8.1/project-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/project-0.8.1/project-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/project-0.8.1/project-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/project-0.8.1/project-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/project-0.8.1/project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/project-0.8.1/project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/request-0.3.3/request-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/request-0.3.3/request-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/request-0.3.3/request hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/request-0.3.3/request
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/request-0.3.3/request-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/request-0.3.3/request-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/request-0.3.3/request-deferred hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/request-0.3.3/request-deferred
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-24 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-24
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/spinner-1.7.4/spinner-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/spinner-1.7.4/spinner-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/spinner-1.7.4/spinner-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/spinner-1.7.4/spinner-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/spinner-1.7.4/spinner hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/spinner-1.7.4/spinner
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-visuals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-visuals
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-workspaces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-workspaces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-diagnostics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-diagnostics
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-themes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-themes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-persistence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-persistence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-tag-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-mouse-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-mouse-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-extensions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-extensions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-filewatch-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-fringe-indicator hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-rendering hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-rendering
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-core-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-core-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-customization hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-customization
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-compatibility hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-compatibility
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-icons-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-icons-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-dom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-dom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-scope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-scope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-2.8/treemacs-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xref-1.6.0/xref-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xref-1.6.0/xref-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xref-1.6.0/xref-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xref-1.6.0/xref-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xref-1.6.0/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xref-1.6.0/xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xref-1.6.0/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/project-0.8.1/project hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug message puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils
tabify imenu man term disp-table ehelp find-dired ffap autoload checkdoc
lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr flymake-proc flymake dabbrev time-date pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu
facemenu two-column shell pcomplete sort macros apropos files-x
semantic/symref/grep grep compile comint ansi-color semantic/symref
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs vc misearch multi-isearch locate comp comp-cstr warnings
rx cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs rmc cl-print debug backtrace pulse color
jka-compr thingatpt eieio-opt cl-extra speedbar ezimage dframe find-func
shortdoc text-property-search help-fns radix-tree help-mode vc-git
diff-mode easy-mmode vc-dispatcher etags fileloop generator xref project
ring dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs edmacro kmacro cus-edit pp cus-start
cus-load wid-edit autoinsert display-line-numbers finder-inf package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq seq-25 byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 604022 117681)
 (symbols 48 22813 4)
 (strings 32 277881 206990)
 (string-bytes 1 9562408)
 (vectors 16 40922)
 (vector-slots 8 908532 37737)
 (floats 8 188 277)
 (intervals 56 12579 1250)
 (buffers 992 49))