Subject: 29.4; oauth2.el improvements

From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2024 14:25:01 -0700

Hi,

I have been trying out using oauth2.el to enable OAuth2-based
authentication for email service providers and had some success for
Gmail.  During this process, I have made a few changes to oauth2.el that
enables it to use with Gmail OAuth2 as well as some usability and
debugging improvements, which I'm sharing below.

This is a series of five patches, which are attached.

The first patch shows the authentication URL in the minibuffer window
alongside the prompt accepting the authorization code.  This helps when
a user has multiple accounts from the same provider but is logged into a
different account than the one that the user is trying to set up.  If
the user use the link (or through `browse-url') it will use the active
account instead of the one intended.  By showing the URL in the
minibuffer, the user can choose other ways to get the authorization code
(e.g. using another browser, using private/encognito mode, etc.)

The second patch adds the parameters `access_type=offline' and
`prompt=consent' to the authorization URL, which is required for Gmail
OAuth2 to get the refresh token.  Without these 2 parameters, Gmail
response will only contain the access token which expires in one hour.
They should also be compatible with other OAuth2 authentication process.
(Though I am currently having trouble to get outlook.com to work
regardless of these parameters, which I'll ask in a separate thread.)

Note that the second patch depends on the first patch as they modify the same
part of the code.

The third patch encodes the parameters for requesting refreshing access
token, which is recommended because the client secret and other
parameters may contain characters that may break parameter parsing.

The fourth patch may need a bit of background: oauth2.el (optionally)
uses plstore to save authentication data for future reuse, and the
plstore id for an account is computed using a combination of `auth-url',
`token-url', and `scope'.  However, this combination of data doesn't
guarantee uniqueness for accounts for a same provider, e.g. for Gmail,
the three parameters are the same for different accounts, and hence
storing a second account information will override the first one.

This fourth patch adds `client-id' to the calculation of plstore id to
ensure its uniqueness.  This may cause a few concerns:

- This will invalidate all existing entries and a user will have to redo
  the authorization process again to get a new refresh token.  However,
  I think it's more important to ensure that oauth2.el works correctly
  for multiple accounts of the same provider, or a user may suffer from
  confusion when adding a new account invalidates a previous account.

- Adding `client-id' to the calculation of plstore id may provoke
  suspicion of leaking it as the hash calculation uses md5.  In most
  cases, requesting a refresh token requires both `client-id' and
  `client-secret', so without including the latter it should be safe.
  There are cases when requesting only the access token may work with
  `client-id' along.  Still, I think this should not be a big concern as
  the data is combined with `auth-url', `token-url', and `scope' which
  provides sufficient salt.  Alternatively, we can also choose to use a
  more secure hash function, e.g. SHA2 or better, given that existing
  entries will be invalidated anyway.

The fifth patch adds debug messages when doing a URL query which records
the request URL, the request data, and the response data, and provide a
custom variable to enable this.  This provides a way to help debugging
the requests, and I find it handy when testing oauth2 against different
providers.

Please review and comment.  TIA!

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2024-07-02, modified by Debian built on
 debian-hx90
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-UNWIcy/emacs-29.4+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: VTerm

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  mu4e-modeline-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  global-treesit-auto-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  corfu-terminal-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  corfu-echo-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  activities-tabs-mode: t
  activities-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7/activities-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7/activities-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7/activities-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7/activities-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7/activities-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7/activities-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7/activities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7/activities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7/activities-tabs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7/activities-tabs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/latex-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/latex-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-site
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/preview-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/preview-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/preview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/auto-loads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/auto-loads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/lpath hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/lpath
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/auctex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/auctex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/auctex-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/auctex-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/auctex-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/auctex-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-wizard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-wizard
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.26/buttercup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.26/buttercup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-26 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-26
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-28 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-28
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-29 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-29
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-27 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-27
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu-quick hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu-quick
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu-popupinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu-popupinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu-indexed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu-indexed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu-echo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu-echo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.16/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.1/exec-path-from-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.1/exec-path-from-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.1/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.1/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.1/exec-path-from-shell-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.1/exec-path-from-shell-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-cgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-cgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/tlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/tlc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-netshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-netshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/semantic-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/semantic-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/mlint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/mlint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/company-matlab-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/company-matlab-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-shell-gud hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-shell-gud
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/mlgud hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/mlgud
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/srecode-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/srecode-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-maint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/cedet-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/cedet-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-topic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/linemark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/linemark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/semanticdb-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/semanticdb-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-modeline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-helpers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-helpers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-thread hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-thread
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-mime-parts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-mime-parts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-query-items hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-query-items
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-contrib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-mark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-headers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-headers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-actions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-actions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-main hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-main
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-notification hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-notification
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-compose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-lists hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-lists
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-folders hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-folders
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-update hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-update
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.1.7/posframe-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.1.7/posframe-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.1.7/posframe-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.1.7/posframe-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.1.7/posframe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.1.7/posframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.8.0/projectile-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/projectile-2.8.0/projectile-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.8.0/projectile-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/projectile-2.8.0/projectile-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.8.0/projectile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/projectile-2.8.0/projectile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-treesitter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-treesitter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-cargo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-cargo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-rustfmt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-rustfmt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-playpen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-playpen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-prog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-prog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-cargo-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-cargo-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-map hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-map
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-prettify-symbols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-prettify-symbols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-organise hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-organise
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-paragraph hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-paragraph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-fontlock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-fontlock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq-24 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq-24
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-project-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-project-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-dom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-dom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-logging hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-logging
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-compatibility hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-compatibility
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-themes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-themes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-mouse-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-mouse-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-tag-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-fringe-indicator hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-filewatch-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-visuals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-visuals
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-core-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-core-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-peek-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-peek-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-annotations hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-annotations
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-persistence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-persistence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-diagnostics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-diagnostics
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-scope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-scope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-extensions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-extensions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-rendering hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-rendering
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-customization hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-customization
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-file-management hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-file-management
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-treelib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-treelib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-hydras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-hydras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-header-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-header-line
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-icons-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-icons-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-workspaces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-workspaces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-projectile-3.1/treemacs-projectile-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-projectile-3.1/treemacs-projectile-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-projectile-3.1/treemacs-projectile-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-projectile-3.1/treemacs-projectile-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-projectile-3.1/treemacs-projectile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-projectile-3.1/treemacs-projectile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.13/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.13/web-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.13/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.13/web-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.13/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.13/web-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug novice debian-copyright shr-color json-ts-mode
git-rebase reporter debian-bts-control vterm tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat term ehelp vterm-module
debian-changelog-mode debian-bug conf-mode make-mode goto-addr misearch
multi-isearch url-queue magit-extras magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
git-commit log-edit add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm smerge-mode diff mailalias
face-remap dired-aux mm-archive qp sort gnus-cite mail-extr textsec
uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml gnus-topic cursor-sensor timezone utf-7
url-cache nnfolder gnus-demon nnml ezgnus gnus-delay gnus-draft
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache
nndraft nnmh auth-source-xoauth2-plugin oauth2 url-http url-auth url-gw
plstore eglot external-completion array jsonrpc ert ewoc debug backtrace
xref pcase imenu matlab matlab-scan matlab-syntax matlab-compat
jka-compr mu4e mu4e-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc org-loaddefs find-func org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec
mu4e-notification notifications mu4e-main smtpmail mu4e-view
mu4e-mime-parts cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mu4e-headers mu4e-thread
mu4e-actions mu4e-compose mu4e-draft gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range mu4e-search mu4e-lists
mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file
svg xml dom flow-fill mule-util mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders
mu4e-context mu4e-query-items mu4e-server mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars
mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window ido message sendmail yank-media
rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-obsolete windmove flyspell ispell
gnutls network-stream puny nsm epa-file epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config rcirc parse-time iso8601 time-date term/xterm xterm comp
comp-cstr server cap-words superword subword vc-hg vc-git diff-mode
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc
vc-dispatcher bug-reference disp-table whitespace yasnippet-snippets
yasnippet cus-edit cus-start wid-edit init mu4e-debian-hx90
zenburn-theme xclip treesit-auto treesit treemacs-project-follow-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse color
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-icons treemacs-themes
treemacs-scope treemacs-core-utils treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization pfuture inline ht s hl-line dash
keychain-environment exec-path-from-shell corfu-terminal popon
corfu-popupinfo corfu-echo corfu compat activities-tabs activities
persist bookmark pp edmacro kmacro advice icomplete cus-load
flymake-proc flymake project compile text-property-search comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring warnings icons thingatpt cl-extra help-mode
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify
keychain-environment-autoloads treesit-auto-autoloads xclip-autoloads rx
info debian-el dired dired-loaddefs finder-inf package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1385704 157406)
 (symbols 48 42601 43)
 (strings 32 181071 16554)
 (string-bytes 1 5513742)
 (vectors 16 115417)
 (vector-slots 8 2872186 223315)
 (floats 8 1025 2197)
 (intervals 56 42184 12669)
 (buffers 984 116))

-- 
Xiyue Deng
>From 2b9e50cb0948e0b4f28883042109994ffa295d3d Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2024 14:50:56 -0700
Subject: [PATCH 1/5] Show full authentication URL to let user choose how to
 visit it

* packages/oauth2/oauth2.el (oauth2-request-authorization): show full
authentication URL in user prompt.
---
 oauth2.el | 19 +++++++++++--------
 1 file changed, 11 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

diff --git a/oauth2.el b/oauth2.el
index 7da9702004..3a3e50ad2b 100644
--- a/oauth2.el
+++ b/oauth2.el
@@ -57,14 +57,17 @@
   "Request OAuth authorization at AUTH-URL by launching `browse-url'.
 CLIENT-ID is the client id provided by the provider.
 It returns the code provided by the service."
-  (browse-url (concat auth-url
-                      (if (string-match-p "\?" auth-url) "&" "?")
-                      "client_id=" (url-hexify-string client-id)
-                      "&response_type=code"
-                      "&redirect_uri=" (url-hexify-string (or redirect-uri "urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob"))
-                      (if scope (concat "&scope=" (url-hexify-string scope)) "")
-                      (if state (concat "&state=" (url-hexify-string state)) "")))
-  (read-string "Enter the code your browser displayed: "))
+  (let ((url (concat auth-url
+                     (if (string-match-p "\?" auth-url) "&" "?")
+                     "client_id=" (url-hexify-string client-id)
+                     "&response_type=code"
+                     "&redirect_uri=" (url-hexify-string (or redirect-uri "urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob"))
+                     (if scope (concat "&scope=" (url-hexify-string scope)) "")
+                     (if state (concat "&state=" (url-hexify-string state)) ""))))
+    (browse-url url)
+    (read-string (concat "Follow the instruction on your default browser, or "
+                         "visit:\n" url
+                         "\nEnter the code your browser displayed: "))))
 
 (defun oauth2-request-access-parse ()
   "Parse the result of an OAuth request."
-- 
2.39.2

>From 26ed9886bd9d3970d55cf76e4269cef3998503a7 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2024 14:52:02 -0700
Subject: [PATCH 2/5] Add parameters required by Google OAuth2 to get
 refresh_token

* packages/oauth2/oauth2.el (oauth2-request-authorization): add
`access_type=offline' and `prompt=consent' when requesting token to
receive refresh_token.
---
 oauth2.el | 4 +++-
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/oauth2.el b/oauth2.el
index 3a3e50ad2b..9780ac3a1d 100644
--- a/oauth2.el
+++ b/oauth2.el
@@ -63,7 +63,9 @@ It returns the code provided by the service."
                      "&response_type=code"
                      "&redirect_uri=" (url-hexify-string (or redirect-uri "urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob"))
                      (if scope (concat "&scope=" (url-hexify-string scope)) "")
-                     (if state (concat "&state=" (url-hexify-string state)) ""))))
+                     (if state (concat "&state=" (url-hexify-string state)) "")
+                     "&access_type=offline"
+                     "&prompt=consent")))
     (browse-url url)
     (read-string (concat "Follow the instruction on your default browser, or "
                          "visit:\n" url
-- 
2.39.2

>From 59225412e1d06ae9e165cfde6a4a985cee4fc569 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2024 14:54:08 -0700
Subject: [PATCH 3/5] Encode parameters when requesting access

* packages/oauth2/oauth2.el (oauth2-request-access): encode all
parameters which may contain characters that breaks URL.
---
 oauth2.el | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/oauth2.el b/oauth2.el
index 9780ac3a1d..b035742fc1 100644
--- a/oauth2.el
+++ b/oauth2.el
@@ -107,10 +107,10 @@ Return an `oauth2-token' structure."
            (oauth2-make-access-request
             token-url
             (concat
-             "client_id=" client-id
+             "client_id=" (url-hexify-string client-id)
 	     (when client-secret
-               (concat  "&client_secret=" client-secret))
-             "&code=" code
+               (concat  "&client_secret=" (url-hexify-string client-secret)))
+             "&code=" (url-hexify-string code)
              "&redirect_uri=" (url-hexify-string (or redirect-uri "urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob"))
              "&grant_type=authorization_code"))))
       (make-oauth2-token :client-id client-id
-- 
2.39.2

>From eb4afbc2f21c65417de5ca8e06309fd4c53cc1ab Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2024 03:00:04 -0700
Subject: [PATCH 4/5] Support storing data for multiple accounts of the same
 provider

Currently the plstore id computed by `oauth2-compute-id' only takes
`auth-url', `token-url', and `scope' into account, which could be the
same for the same provider (e.g. Gmail).  This prevents storing
information for multiple accounts of the same service for some
providers.

This patch adds `client-id' to the calculation of plstore id to make
sure that it is unique for different accounts of the same provider.

* packages/oauth2/oauth2.el (oauth2-compute-id): add `client-id' as a
parameter of `oauth2-compute-id' to ensure unique id amount multiple
accounts of the same provider.
---
 oauth2.el | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/oauth2.el b/oauth2.el
index b035742fc1..ea012d4d38 100644
--- a/oauth2.el
+++ b/oauth2.el
@@ -163,17 +163,17 @@ TOKEN should be obtained with `oauth2-request-access'."
   :group 'oauth2
   :type 'file)
 
-(defun oauth2-compute-id (auth-url token-url scope)
+(defun oauth2-compute-id (auth-url token-url scope client-id)
   "Compute an unique id based on URLs.
 This allows to store the token in an unique way."
-  (secure-hash 'md5 (concat auth-url token-url scope)))
+  (secure-hash 'md5 (concat auth-url token-url scope client-id)))
 
 ;;;###autoload
 (defun oauth2-auth-and-store (auth-url token-url scope client-id client-secret &optional redirect-uri state)
   "Request access to a resource and store it using `plstore'."
   ;; We store a MD5 sum of all URL
   (let* ((plstore (plstore-open oauth2-token-file))
-         (id (oauth2-compute-id auth-url token-url scope))
+         (id (oauth2-compute-id auth-url token-url scope client-id))
          (plist (cdr (plstore-get plstore id))))
     ;; Check if we found something matching this access
     (if plist
-- 
2.39.2

>From 6cf0ab190d24b6fc2a7335d02a8aef29ab24c622 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2024 03:41:20 -0700
Subject: [PATCH 5/5] Add debug messages and provide a switch for enabling

This helps debugging whether the authorization and refresh requests
were successful and inspecting the responses.

* packages/oauth2/oauth2.el: add debug message and option for
enabling.
---
 oauth2.el | 14 ++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 14 insertions(+)

diff --git a/oauth2.el b/oauth2.el
index ea012d4d38..06a880532e 100644
--- a/oauth2.el
+++ b/oauth2.el
@@ -40,6 +40,7 @@
 (require 'plstore)
 (require 'json)
 (require 'url-http)
+(require 'pp)
 
 (defvar url-http-data)
 (defvar url-http-method)
@@ -53,6 +54,15 @@
   :link '(url-link :tag "Savannah" "https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/elpa.git/tree/?h=externals/oauth2")
   :link '(url-link :tag "ELPA" "https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/oauth2.html"))
 
+(defcustom oauth2-debug nil
+  "Enable debug messages."
+  :type 'boolean)
+
+(defun oauth2--do-debug (&rest msg)
+  "Output debug messages when `oauth2-debug' is enabled."
+  (if oauth2-debug
+    (apply #'message msg)))
+
 (defun oauth2-request-authorization (auth-url client-id &optional scope state redirect-uri)
   "Request OAuth authorization at AUTH-URL by launching `browse-url'.
 CLIENT-ID is the client id provided by the provider.
@@ -79,6 +89,8 @@ It returns the code provided by the service."
 
 (defun oauth2-make-access-request (url data)
   "Make an access request to URL using DATA in POST."
+  (oauth2--do-debug "oauth2-make-access-request: url: %s" url)
+  (oauth2--do-debug "oauth2-make-access-request: data: %s" data)
   (let ((url-request-method "POST")
         (url-request-data data)
         (url-request-extra-headers
@@ -86,6 +98,8 @@ It returns the code provided by the service."
     (with-current-buffer (url-retrieve-synchronously url)
       (let ((data (oauth2-request-access-parse)))
         (kill-buffer (current-buffer))
+        (oauth2--do-debug "oauth2-make-access-request: response: %s"
+                          (pp-to-string data))
         data))))
 
 (cl-defstruct oauth2-token
-- 
2.39.2