Subject: Re: bug#72358: 29.4; oauth2.el improvements

From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 15:03:30 -0700

Hi Eli,

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Cc: [email-masked]
>> From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2024 01:15:22 -0700
>> 
>> BTW, is there any dev available to commit the changes once it's in a
>> good shape?
>
> All the 3 co-maintainers are tracking these discussions and install
> changes that are ready to be installed.

It's been a few days since the last time I received feedback for
improvements regarding my patches.  Is there any other feedbacks/reviews
I am expecting from the co-maintainers?  Please also let me know when
it's time to ask for merging and requesting a new tagged release.

Thanks in advance.
-- 
Xiyue Deng