Subject: Re: [bug#72316] [PATCH v2 2/3] Add a guile-pam-module service.

From: Felix Lechner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2025 19:57:12 -0700

Hi Z572,

On Tue, May 13 2025, Z572 wrote:

> If my module a needs guile-json-1,
> module b needs guile-json-4, they cannot be used by the same guile.
> Also, if a pam module is broken, I don't want all pam modules to be broken.

> For example, I use hoot to compile the code to wasm, and load and
> interpret the wasm in pam-guile. If I don't need to access the file, I
> don't need the ability to read the file.
>
> I think it is possible to use gexp's with-extensions,
> with-imported-modules, etc., instead of adding a guile-inputs option.

Feel free to adjust the patches.  Otherwise, your ideas and demands are
vaporware.  The patches I sent have been working in production for a
year.

For any changes needed at Guile-PAM, I am happy to look at your
contributions over there as long as you agree to release your code under
the GPLv3+ license.

Kind regards,
Felix