Subject: [bug#72316] [PATCH v2 1/3] Add guile-pam.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2025 16:38:31 +0900

Hi Felix,

Felix Lechner <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Maxim,
>
> On Thu, May 01 2025, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:
>
>> you need a GNU ChangeLog message
>
> A ChangeLog message that's acceptable to you, together with the other
> adjustments you suggested, fall in my book within the responsibilities
> of the GNU Guix maintainers.

I think you meant s/GNU Guix maintainers/committers/.  I'd just say that
it's more efficient if everybody does their part and strive to meet the
standards rather than expect someone to fix it up.  By leaving things
like the GNU ChangeLog for someone else to write, you lower the chances
that the change gets merged quickly, since it becomes more bothersome
for someone else to fill the gaps themselves before pushing.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim