Subject: bug#72314: closed (Re: claims Guix can make about reproducibility (was Re: [bug#72314] [PATCH v1 1/3] website: Redesign home page.))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2024 22:55:02 +0000

Your bug report

#72314: [PATCH 0/2] website: Redesign home page

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
72314: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=72314
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: claims Guix can make about reproducibility (was Re: [bug#72314] [PATCH v1 1/3] website: Redesign home page.)
From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
To: Luis Felipe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Timothy Sample <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <[email-masked]>, Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>, Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2024 00:53:45 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Pushed.  Thank you again for your worthy home-page redesign.

Changes before pushing:

* from the sentence about data and digital artifacts, I removed the
second mention of packages,
* untabified new lines from the first patch in the first patch,
because I do not like adding tabs.  I then dropped patch 3,
because only few tabs were left.
* added TRANSLATORS comments about section names that will be displayed
in .po files and Weblate

Your asterisk TRANSLATORS comment is good, as I imagine East Asian
languages commonly use some full-width asterisk.

Then I adjusted translations’ manual links as much as I could and
unfuzzied GNU Guix in your field, Instructional videos.  Will upload my
changes to Weblate soon and update po files as Weblate changes come.

Regards,
Florian

Subject: [PATCH 0/2] website: Redesign home page
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Luis Felipe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2024 16:22:51 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

From: Luis Felipe <[email-masked]>

These are changes for the guix-artwork repository. The changes
implement the design of the home page presented as part of the
proposal "Differentiate products more clearly", sent to the Guix
development mailing list in October 2023 (see
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2023-10/msg00133.html)

Luis Felipe (2):
  website: Redesign home page.
  website: Move screenshots style to the screenshots style sheet.

 website/apps/base/templates/home.scm          |  351 ++--
 website/apps/media/templates/screenshot.scm   |    3 +-
 .../media/templates/screenshots-overview.scm  |    2 +-
 .../img/background-pattern-white-dots.svg     |  397 +++++
 .../static/base/img/give-users-control.svg    |  528 ++++++
 .../base/img/guile-logo-outlined-floating.svg |  144 ++
 website/static/base/img/guix-shell.svg        |  143 ++
 .../static/base/img/guix-system-display.svg   |  211 +++
 website/static/base/img/people-focused.svg    |  160 ++
 .../img/reproducible-outputs-container.svg    |  389 +++++
 .../base/img/reproducible-outputs-package.svg |  215 +++
 .../base/img/reproducible-outputs-shell.svg   |  332 ++++
 .../base/img/reproducible-outputs-systems.svg | 1412 +++++++++++++++++
 .../base/img/timeline-lapse-arrow-down.svg    |  108 ++
 .../static/base/img/timeline-lapse-arrow.svg  |  108 ++
 .../base/img/timeline-lapse-dot-down.svg      |  121 ++
 .../static/base/img/timeline-lapse-dot.svg    |  120 ++
 website/themes/initial/css/common.css         |   18 +
 website/themes/initial/css/index.css          |  338 ++--
 website/themes/initial/css/screenshots.css    |   64 +-
 .../background-pattern-checkerboard-dark.svg  |  121 ++
 .../initial/img/depression-shadow-bottom.png  |  Bin 0 -> 4220 bytes
 website/themes/initial/img/h-separator.svg    |  164 ++
 23 files changed, 5211 insertions(+), 238 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/background-pattern-white-dots.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/give-users-control.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/guile-logo-outlined-floating.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/guix-shell.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/guix-system-display.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/people-focused.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/reproducible-outputs-container.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/reproducible-outputs-package.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/reproducible-outputs-shell.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/reproducible-outputs-systems.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/timeline-lapse-arrow-down.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/timeline-lapse-arrow.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/timeline-lapse-dot-down.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/timeline-lapse-dot.svg
 create mode 100644 website/themes/initial/img/background-pattern-checkerboard-dark.svg
 create mode 100644 website/themes/initial/img/depression-shadow-bottom.png
 create mode 100644 website/themes/initial/img/h-separator.svg

base-commit: 693f77b9b5e7f70b0e7cc7cba8b58df6c30b3ab2
--
2.45.1