Subject: [PATCH 0/3] website: Redesign home page

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2024 12:10:15 -0500

From: Luis Felipe <[email-masked]>

Hello again, the following are the updated patches.

Luis Felipe (3):
  website: Redesign home page.
  website: Move screenshots style to the screenshots style sheet.
  website: Home page template: Untabify.

 website/apps/base/templates/home.scm          |  385 +++--
 website/apps/media/templates/screenshot.scm   |    3 +-
 .../media/templates/screenshots-overview.scm  |    2 +-
 .../img/background-pattern-white-dots.svg     |  397 +++++
 .../static/base/img/give-users-control.svg    |  528 ++++++
 .../base/img/guile-logo-outlined-floating.svg |  144 ++
 website/static/base/img/guix-shell.svg        |  143 ++
 .../static/base/img/guix-system-display.svg   |  211 +++
 website/static/base/img/people-focused.svg    |  160 ++
 .../img/reproducible-outputs-container.svg    |  389 +++++
 .../base/img/reproducible-outputs-package.svg |  215 +++
 .../base/img/reproducible-outputs-shell.svg   |  332 ++++
 .../base/img/reproducible-outputs-systems.svg | 1412 +++++++++++++++++
 .../base/img/timeline-lapse-arrow-down.svg    |  108 ++
 .../static/base/img/timeline-lapse-arrow.svg  |  108 ++
 .../base/img/timeline-lapse-dot-down.svg      |  121 ++
 .../static/base/img/timeline-lapse-dot.svg    |  120 ++
 website/themes/initial/css/common.css         |   18 +
 website/themes/initial/css/index.css          |  338 ++--
 website/themes/initial/css/screenshots.css    |   64 +-
 .../background-pattern-checkerboard-dark.svg  |  121 ++
 .../initial/img/depression-shadow-bottom.png  |  Bin 0 -> 4220 bytes
 website/themes/initial/img/h-separator.svg    |  164 ++
 23 files changed, 5239 insertions(+), 244 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/background-pattern-white-dots.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/give-users-control.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/guile-logo-outlined-floating.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/guix-shell.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/guix-system-display.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/people-focused.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/reproducible-outputs-container.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/reproducible-outputs-package.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/reproducible-outputs-shell.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/reproducible-outputs-systems.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/timeline-lapse-arrow-down.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/timeline-lapse-arrow.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/timeline-lapse-dot-down.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/timeline-lapse-dot.svg
 create mode 100644 website/themes/initial/img/background-pattern-checkerboard-dark.svg
 create mode 100644 website/themes/initial/img/depression-shadow-bottom.png
 create mode 100644 website/themes/initial/img/h-separator.svg

base-commit: 693f77b9b5e7f70b0e7cc7cba8b58df6c30b3ab2
--
2.45.2