Subject: [bug#72314] [PATCH 0/2] website: Redesign home page

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2024 16:22:51 -0500

From: Luis Felipe <[email-masked]>

These are changes for the guix-artwork repository. The changes
implement the design of the home page presented as part of the
proposal "Differentiate products more clearly", sent to the Guix
development mailing list in October 2023 (see
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2023-10/msg00133.html)

Luis Felipe (2):
  website: Redesign home page.
  website: Move screenshots style to the screenshots style sheet.

 website/apps/base/templates/home.scm          |  351 ++--
 website/apps/media/templates/screenshot.scm   |    3 +-
 .../media/templates/screenshots-overview.scm  |    2 +-
 .../img/background-pattern-white-dots.svg     |  397 +++++
 .../static/base/img/give-users-control.svg    |  528 ++++++
 .../base/img/guile-logo-outlined-floating.svg |  144 ++
 website/static/base/img/guix-shell.svg        |  143 ++
 .../static/base/img/guix-system-display.svg   |  211 +++
 website/static/base/img/people-focused.svg    |  160 ++
 .../img/reproducible-outputs-container.svg    |  389 +++++
 .../base/img/reproducible-outputs-package.svg |  215 +++
 .../base/img/reproducible-outputs-shell.svg   |  332 ++++
 .../base/img/reproducible-outputs-systems.svg | 1412 +++++++++++++++++
 .../base/img/timeline-lapse-arrow-down.svg    |  108 ++
 .../static/base/img/timeline-lapse-arrow.svg  |  108 ++
 .../base/img/timeline-lapse-dot-down.svg      |  121 ++
 .../static/base/img/timeline-lapse-dot.svg    |  120 ++
 website/themes/initial/css/common.css         |   18 +
 website/themes/initial/css/index.css          |  338 ++--
 website/themes/initial/css/screenshots.css    |   64 +-
 .../background-pattern-checkerboard-dark.svg  |  121 ++
 .../initial/img/depression-shadow-bottom.png  |  Bin 0 -> 4220 bytes
 website/themes/initial/img/h-separator.svg    |  164 ++
 23 files changed, 5211 insertions(+), 238 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/background-pattern-white-dots.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/give-users-control.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/guile-logo-outlined-floating.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/guix-shell.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/guix-system-display.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/people-focused.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/reproducible-outputs-container.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/reproducible-outputs-package.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/reproducible-outputs-shell.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/reproducible-outputs-systems.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/timeline-lapse-arrow-down.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/timeline-lapse-arrow.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/timeline-lapse-dot-down.svg
 create mode 100644 website/static/base/img/timeline-lapse-dot.svg
 create mode 100644 website/themes/initial/img/background-pattern-checkerboard-dark.svg
 create mode 100644 website/themes/initial/img/depression-shadow-bottom.png
 create mode 100644 website/themes/initial/img/h-separator.svg

base-commit: 693f77b9b5e7f70b0e7cc7cba8b58df6c30b3ab2
--
2.45.1