Subject: bug#72276: 30.0.60; org--image-yank-media-handler asks for coding system when saving image

From: Daan Ro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2024 21:42:36 +0700

When using 'yank-media' in an Org file, sometimes I get asked for the
coding system to save the image.

Expected: coding system shouldn't be asked when saving images.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.60 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-07-22 built on dan-laptop
Repository revision: 3de63643c1f462e571a5823fbda372a56994be80
Repository branch: makepkg
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
'configure --prefix=/usr/local --mandir=/usr/local/man
'--program-transform-name='\''s/\(ctags\)/\1.emacs/'\'''
--with-mailutils --with-modules --with-native-compilation --with-pgtk
--without-xaw3d --with-xinput2 --with-xwidgets --without-libotf
--without-m17n-flt --with-small-ja-dic 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe
-fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection'
LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org
Minor modes in effect:
my-dired-undop-record-mode: t
dired-async-mode: t
+word-wrap-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
tree-sitter-hl-mode: t
global-ts-fold-mode: t
ts-fold-mode: t
my-elisp-tree-sitter-mode: t
my-elisp-tree-sitter-global-mode: t
tree-sitter-mode: t
pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
corfu-indexed-mode: t
corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
global-blamer-mode: t
blamer-mode: t
diff-hl-mode: t
editorconfig-mode: t
global-hl-todo-mode: t
eros-mode: t
vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
highlight-indent-guides-mode: t
global-jinx-mode: t
jinx-mode: t
sideline-mode: t
flymake-mode: t
treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
my-auto-sidebar-mode: t
treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
treemacs-follow-mode: t
treemacs-git-mode: t
treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
corfu-mode: t
nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
vertico-multiform-mode: t
vertico-mouse-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
better-jumper-mode: t
better-jumper-local-mode: t
evil-goggles-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
global-so-long-mode: t
envrc-global-mode: t
envrc-mode: t
nyan-mode: t
minions-mode: t
doom-modeline-mode: t
solaire-global-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
global-colorful-mode: t
gcmh-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
hl-line-mode: t
winner-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
ws-butler-mode: t
undo-fu-session-global-mode: t
undo-fu-session-mode: t
undo-fu-mode: t
server-mode: t
global-subword-mode: t
subword-mode: t
my-evil-or-leader-global-mode: t
my-scroll-mode: t
cua-mode: t
key-chord-mode: t
+popup-mode: t
my-lsp-maybe-global-mode: t
my-lsp-maybe-mode: t
my-icon-in-popup-completions-global-mode: t
my-corfu-enable-in-minibuffer-mode: t
my-corfu-global-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
general-override-mode: t
apheleia-global-mode: t
apheleia-mode: t
my-pair-navigate-mode: t
my-global-pair-edit-mode: t
my-pair-edit-mode: t
my-minibuffer-input-history-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tab-bar-history-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
context-menu-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
window-divider-mode: t
undelete-frame-mode: t
minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
size-indication-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
visual-line-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/ivy/elpa hides /home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/lispy/elpa
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/straight/straight hides /home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/straight/straight-x hides /home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-x
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/straight/straight-ert-print-hack hides /home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-ert-print-hack
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/dash/dash hides ~/.config/doom/.local/emacs-30.0.60/my-use-elisp--doom/dash
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/s/s hides ~/.config/doom/.local/emacs-30.0.60/my-use-elisp--doom/s
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/f/f-shortdoc hides ~/.config/doom/.local/emacs-30.0.60/my-use-elisp--doom/f-shortdoc
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/f/f hides ~/.config/doom/.local/emacs-30.0.60/my-use-elisp--doom/f
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/ht/ht hides ~/.config/doom/.local/emacs-30.0.60/my-use-elisp--doom/ht
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/which-key/which-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.60/lisp/which-key
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/transient/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.60/lisp/transient
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.60/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.60/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.60/lisp/indent
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/track-changes/track-changes hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.60/lisp/emacs-lisp/track-changes
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/seq/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.60/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/map/map hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.60/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/dan/.dotfiles/emacs-config/repositories/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.60/compat/compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.60/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat

Features:
(my-functions-tab-bar mailalias mailclient textsec uni-scripts
idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check qp
my-after-iedit iedit iedit-lib my-after-multiple-cursors
multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode
mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more
smartparens-html sgml-mode facemenu mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core my-functions-sidebar my-functions-evil-no-require
ace-window my-after-avy avy shadow mail-extr emacsbug my-functions-other
evil-collection-macrostep macrostep my-functions-backtrace sort
my-move-lines drag-stuff tabify evil-collection-apropos apropos
org-download org-attach my-after-expreg expreg my-functions-mark-region
16-my-commands-compiled starhugger-grep-context my-functions-net
my-after-starhugger starhugger my-functions-starhugger
my-lazy-advices-and-hooks my-minibuffer-next-history my-functions-edit
cus-start my-functions-yasnippet elisp-def ert oc-basic ol-eww
evil-collection-eww my-after-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader range ol-docview
evil-collection-doc-view doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi smartparens-org embark-org org-element org-persist org-id
org-refile org-element-ast avl-tree evil-collection-org my-after-org org
ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc org-loaddefs evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-version org-compat org-macs loaddefs-gen 01-my-use-elisp-x
my-functions-code-complete my-help-to-pcomplete my-functions-project
ssh-agency my-functions-tempel ispell my-after-tempel tempel-collection
tempel cape-keyword emacs-everywhere bug-reference conf-mode
my-functions-magit my-functions-file-directory my-functions-dired vc-hg
vc-svn diredfl nerd-icons-dired diff-hl-dired my-dired-count
my-hook-dired-mode-hook my-dired-undop dired-async
my-functions-thing-at-point my-functions-cape my-after-cape cape dabbrev
my-functions-hippie hippie-exp my-functions-dabbrev 16-my-commands-edit
lsp-diagnostics lsp-headerline lsp-icons lsp-modeline lsp-ui lsp-ui-doc
evil-collection-xwidget xwidget my-after-image-mode image-mode exif
goto-addr evil-collection-lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek
lsp-ui-sideline lsp-ui-util lsp-zig lsp-yang lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-wgsl
lsp-volar lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala
lsp-v lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-trunk lsp-toml lsp-tilt lsp-tex
lsp-terraform lsp-svelte lsp-steep lsp-sqls lsp-sql lsp-sorbet
lsp-solidity lsp-solargraph lsp-semgrep lsp-rust lsp-ruff-lsp
lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-ruby-lsp lsp-rubocop lsp-roslyn lsp-rf
lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r lsp-qml lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh
lsp-purescript lsp-pls lsp-php lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl lsp-openscad
lsp-ocaml lsp-nushell lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-nginx lsp-move lsp-mojo
lsp-mint lsp-meson lsp-mdx lsp-marksman lsp-markdown lsp-magik lsp-lua
lsp-lisp lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-jq lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe
lsp-hack lsp-groovy lsp-graphql lsp-golangci-lint lsp-glsl lsp-gleam
lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet
lsp-elm lsp-elixir lsp-earthly lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-cypher
lsp-cucumber lsp-css lsp-csharp gnutls lsp-crystal lsp-credo lsp-cobol
lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-clangd lsp-bufls lsp-go lsp-completion
lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-awk lsp-autotools lsp-astro lsp-asm
lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-actionscript
evil-collection-sh-script sh-script smie treesit executable
my-functions-buffer vertico-directory my-functions-minibuffer
yasnippet-snippets my-after-yasnippet doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib
yasnippet lsp lsp-pyright dap-java lsp-java request ccls
ccls-member-hierarchy ccls-inheritance-hierarchy ccls-call-hierarchy
ccls-tree ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight ccls-common
smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine lsp-dart lsp-dart-commands
lsp-dart-flutter-widget-guide lsp-dart-flutter-fringe-colors
lsp-dart-flutter-colors lsp-dart-outline lsp-dart-code-lens lsp-lens
lsp-dart-test-tree lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes
treemacs-treelib lsp-dart-test-output lsp-dart-test-support lsp-dart-dap
lsp-dart-devtools lsp-dart-flutter-daemon jsonrpc dap-utils
my-after-dap-mode dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml
dap-overlays lsp-dart-closing-labels lsp-dart-utils lsp-dart-protocol
lsp-mode lsp-protocol spinner network-stream lv
my-hook-markdown-mode-hook flymake-proselint adaptive-wrap
smartparens-config smartparens-markdown smartparens-text smartparens
evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode my-after-edit-indirect
edit-indirect 16-my-commands my-functions-evil hide-mode-line
my-functions-DE-OS my-after-inspector inspector tramp-sh jupyter-tramp
tramp-cache time-stamp jupyter-server jupyter-server-kernel jupyter-repl
jupyter-widget-client simple-httpd jupyter-client jupyter-kernel
jupyter-kernelspec jupyter-env jupyter-monads jupyter-messages hmac-def
jupyter-mime shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file jupyter-rest-api url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm websocket bindat jupyter-base eieio-base
my-after-shortdoc shortdoc my-functions-clipboard evil-collection-help
my-functions-inspector my-functions-embark evil-collection-embark
my-after-embark embark-consult embark ffap my-functions-consult
consult-xdg-recent-files evil-collection-view view tramp-cmds
magit-extras magit-delta xterm-color my-hook-magit-mode-hook
magit-bookmark magit-autoloads magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit evil-collection-package-menu doom-packages package
url-handlers evil-collection-magit-repos magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode git-commit
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny
rfc822 my-after-mml mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode transient
browse-url benchmark magit-git magit-base evil-collection-magit-section
magit-section crm my-pair mwim my-other-window consult-xref
evil-collection-consult my-after-consult consult treemacs-bookmarks
treemacs-tags evil-collection-bookmark my-after-bookmark bookmark
tree-sitter-langs tree-sitter-langs-build evil-collection-tar-mode
my-after-tar-mode tar-mode evil-collection-arc-mode arc-mode
archive-mode tree-sitter-hl ts-fold-indicators fringe-helper ts-fold
ts-fold-summary ts-fold-parsers ts-fold-util my-after-tree-sitter
tree-sitter tree-sitter-load tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get
dired-aux evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs tsc-obsolete
my-functions-process my-functions-repo elisp-autofmt loadhist
my-functions-emacs-lisp my-functions-apheleia my-after-apheleia apheleia
apheleia-rcs apheleia-dp apheleia-formatters apheleia-utils apheleia-log
apheleia-formatter-context my-functions-corfu my-functions-frame-window
pixel-scroll elisp-demos evil-collection-indent jka-compr
my-focus-center-mode evil-collection-helpful my-after-helpful helpful
cc-langs cc-vars cc-defs trace cl-print info-look evil-collection-info
my-after-info info evil-collection-elisp-refs elisp-refs kind-icon
svg-lib svg dom xml corfu-indexed corfu-popupinfo my-functions-lispy
lispy lispy-inline etags fileloop generator evil-collection-xref xref
evil-collection-edebug my-after-edebug edebug evil-collection-debug
debug my-after-backtrace backtrace help-fns radix-tree lispy-tags
mode-local find-func my-functions-structural-edit mule-util char-fold
blamer async url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars mailcap posframe my-after-tramp tramp trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete
parse-time iso8601 format-spec auth-source password-cache tramp-loaddefs
swiper evil-collection-ivy my-after-ivy ivy ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
sideline-flymake my-no-mode-line checkdoc evil-collection-vc-git vc-git
diff-hl-flydiff diff evil-collection-diff-hl diff-hl
evil-collection-log-view log-view pcvs-util evil-collection-vc-dir
vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch breadcrumb
evil-collection-imenu imenu hl-todo my-functions-recentf auto-minor-mode
my-outline-comment-mode eros highlight-quoted noutline outline
my-after-lispy vi-tilde-fringe highlight-numbers parent-mode
display-line-numbers highlight-indent-guides rainbow-delimiters jinx
sideline evil-collection-flymake flymake evil-collection-elisp-mode
elisp-mode my-minibuffer-input-history-mode puni
treemacs-project-follow-mode treemacs-nerd-icons my-after-treemacs
treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-faces treemacs-icons treemacs-scope
treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture inline ht treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization treemacs-macros time-date my-functions-vertico
orderless my-completion-style cursor-sensor vertico-repeat elec-pair
evil-collection-corfu corfu nerd-icons-completion marginalia projectile
project lisp-mnt evil-collection-grep grep ibuf-ext
evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs mb-depth
vertico-multiform vertico-mouse evil-collection-vertico vertico
evil-collection-which-key which-key savehist better-jumper evil-goggles
pulse saveplace evil-collection-so-long so-long envrc inheritenv
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode track-changes json nyan-mode minions
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode
face-remap doom-dracula-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base recentf
tree-widget colorful-mode color compat autorevert filenotify gcmh
hl-line winner ws-butler undo-fu-session undo-fu evil-collection-compile
compile text-property-search evil-collection-comint comint ansi-osc
ansi-color desktop frameset nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data
nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon
nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon
nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon server dtrt-indent
my-custom my-config my-after-evil two-column cap-words superword subword
my-functions-mouse multisession sqlite eieio eieio-core delsel cua-base
key-chord smartparens-elixir 32-my-config-functions derived
evil-collection-kmacro evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-load wid-edit
evil-collection annalist evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
evil-digraphs reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp
comp-cstr warnings icons comp-run comp-common rx advice evil-common
thingatpt rect evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro doom-editor doom-projects
doom-ui doom-keybinds pp cl-extra help-mode use-package-core general
realgud-recursive-autoloads geiser-autoloads tex-site doom-start
emacs-my-q my-local-init my-init 01-my-core-functions f
00-my-core-macros s my-use-elisp--doom-autoloads easy-mmode map byte-opt
dash 00-my-use-elisp bytecomp byte-compile my-early-init :system
doom-modules doom cl-seq doom-lib cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib harfbuzz
jansson dynamic-modules pcase subr-x chemacs gv rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win touch-screen pgtk-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2447572 676120) (symbols 48 95153 16) (strings 32 362446 44181)
(string-bytes 1 22489351) (vectors 16 177009) (vector-slots 8 2952312 336070)
(floats 8 3835 8316) (intervals 56 43780 7051) (buffers 992 26))

Daanturo