Subject: bug#72257: closed (Re: bug#72257: Non-English manuals for 1.4.0 are unavailable)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2024 07:36:02 +0000

Your bug report

#72257: Non-English manuals for 1.4.0 are unavailable

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
72257: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=72257
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#72257: Non-English manuals for 1.4.0 are unavailable
From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
To: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>, Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2024 09:35:04 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The manual builds now.  Closing.

(I had miscalculated how long it takes, but thanks if someone intervened
and initiated the build.)

Regards,
Florian

Subject: Non-English manuals for 1.4.0 are unavailable
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2024 16:36:18 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Right now, non-English manuals for 1.4.0 are 404:

  https://guix.gnu.org/manual/de/html_node/
  https://guix.gnu.org/manual/es/html_node/
  https://guix.gnu.org/manual/fr/html_node/

The development version is available though:

  https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/de/html_node/
  https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/es/html_node/
  https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/fr/html_node/

Ludo’.