Subject: [bug#72211] [PATCH 7/7] gnu: kubo: Unbundle go-github-com-ipfs-go-metrics-interface.

From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2024 18:33:56 +0300

* gnu/packages/ipfs.scm (kubo) [snippet]: Remove go-metrics-interface.
[inputs]: Add go-github-com-ipfs-go-metrics-interface.

Change-Id: I206ce8d2b1823bd60f799aa815fcfb6d366e1704
---
 gnu/packages/ipfs.scm | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
index 25d3d6212f..58aedacf17 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
@@ -982,6 +982,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipld-git"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipld-legacy"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-log"
+                             "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-metrics-interface"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipld/go-codec-dagpb"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipld/go-ipld-prime"
                              "vendor/github.com/jackpal"
@@ -1073,7 +1074,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                   go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-legacy
                   go-github-com-ipfs-go-log
                   go-github-com-ipfs-go-log-v2
-                  ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-metrics-interface
+                  go-github-com-ipfs-go-metrics-interface
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-metrics-prometheus
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-unixfsnode
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-shipyard-nopfs
-- 
2.45.2