Subject: bug#72200: 30.0.50; cl-flet over cl-symbol-macrolet may expand improperly

From: akater <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2024 18:58:43 +0000

The issue is with recent Emacs built from vcs.

emacs -Q --batch --eval "(progn (require 'cl-macs) (cl-flet ((f () (print \"f is called\"))) (cl-symbol-macrolet ((x (f))) (setf x 'x1))))"

attempts to call (setf funcall) which is not defined.  It should call
(setf f) instead.

Tested at 014aab9847a0d3d898cb8cbc7224143f2d741abb

This used to work fine some years (months?) ago.  Apparently, some
recent changes to cl-symbol-macrolet have been causing this.  Might be
2a78f06ef4d303b383749be3dabd0f9a68547e5e but I'm not certain.

-----

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, cairo version
 1.18.0) of 2024-05-17 built on localhost
Repository revision: 6e68d455460b267deb9b782573d54caff6060c6d
Repository branch: work
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101013
System Description: Gentoo Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --datarootdir=/usr/share
 --disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-30.0.9999
 --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-30.0.9999/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --program-suffix=-emacs-30-vcs --includedir=/usr/include/emacs-30-vcs
 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-30-vcs --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
 --with-file-notification=inotify --with-pdumper --enable-acl
 --enable-xattr --without-dbus --with-modules --without-gameuser
 --with-libgmp --without-gpm --without-native-compilation
 --without-kerberos --without-kerberos5 --without-lcms2 --with-xml2
 --without-mailutils --without-selinux --without-sqlite3 --with-gnutls
 --without-libsystemd --with-threads --without-tree-sitter
 --without-wide-int --with-sound=no --with-zlib --with-x --without-pgtk
 --without-ns --without-gconf --without-gsettings
 --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-xpm --with-xft --with-cairo
 --with-harfbuzz --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=no
 --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff
 --without-webp --without-imagemagick --with-dumping=pdumper
 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG LIBXML2 MODULES
NOTIFY INOTIFY OLDXMENU PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP THREADS TIFF X11 XDBE
XIM XINPUT2 XPM ZLIB

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/concurrent/concurrent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/deferred/concurrent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/concurrent/deferred hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/deferred/deferred
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-entry-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-file-utils/desktop-entry-mode
/home/akater/.config/emacs/elpa/lv-20200507.1518/lv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lv/lv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/disk-usage/50disk-usage-gentoo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-gentoo.d/50disk-usage-gentoo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package/bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/bind-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package/use-package-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package/use-package hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package/use-package-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package/use-package-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package/use-package-delight hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat/compat hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat

Features:
(shadow notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser
notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-compat hl-line mm-view mml-smime smime
dig akater-isync mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check cus-start css-mode-expansions
css-mode html-mode-expansions sgml-mode facemenu sudo-edit ielm
network-stream cl-flet-improvement helm-ring ebuild-run-mode conf-mode
ebuild-tools ebuild-tools-rest tramp-cmds tramp-cache time-stamp
portage-transient portage-trivial org-development-elisp
org-development-elisp-core org-development-elisp-mode org-development
org-development-util org-development-cells org-header-cycling
org-header-cycling-core set-endos-state-based org-development-mode
org-development-test poly-org polymode poly-lock polymode-base
polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-methods polymode-compat
polymode-core polymode-classes eieio-custom org-development-core
etemplate org-eproject etemplate-create etemplate-eproject
etemplate-core eieio-akater-extras org-src-elisp-extras trace shortdoc
comp-common make-mode pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu url-http url-gw nsm tabify
man em-unix em-term em-script em-prompt em-pred em-ls em-hist em-glob
em-extpipe em-cmpl em-dirs em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode esh-var
eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util help-fns cl-print url-cache url-auth find-dired
akater-controls-misc web-mode-expansions web-mode goto-addr vc-hg vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view bug-reference ort oc-basic
bibtex misearch multi-isearch helm-imenu vc-git php-mode php-face php
php-project flymake akater-misc-useful-things battery ebuild-mode
skeleton sh-script executable image-file image-converter helm-external
helm-net ffap face-remap mule-util totp base32 cl-bytes gnutls winner
tramp-archive tramp-gvfs js-mode-expansions js c-ts-common treesit
cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ruby-mode-expansions ruby-mode smie
emms-info-metaflac emms-info-libtag emms-cue emms-playing-time
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-volume
emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer
emms-playlist-mode emms-cache emms-info emms-later-do
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms-player-simple emms
emms-compat volume vc vc-dispatcher ebdb eieio-opt speedbar ezimage
dframe eieio-base timezone tex texmathp vlf-setup vlf vlf-base vlf-tune
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc pdf-tools
pdf-view bookmark pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs which-key
yasnippet elisp-slime-nav jack-connect xah-fly-keys dired-x
language-detection telega-mnz telega-obsolete telega telega-tdlib-events
telega-webpage telega-match telega-root telega-info telega-chat
visual-fill-column telega-modes telega-company telega-emoji telega-user
telega-notifications notifications dbus telega-voip telega-msg
telega-story telega-tme telega-sticker telega-vvnote bindat
telega-ffplay telega-i18n telega-sort telega-filter telega-ins
telega-inline telega-util telega-folders telega-topic telega-media
telega-tdlib rainbow-identifiers ewoc telega-server telega-core
telega-customize cus-edit cus-load emacsbug hydra lv ace-isearch
slime-sbcl-exts slime-company company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company pcase expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom org-ids-generator
org-akater-navigation ob-shell ob-dot ob-ruby ob-maxima ob-lisp paredit
lisp-extra-font-lock org-habit org-agenda org-trello
org-trello-controller org-trello-deferred org-trello-proxy
org-trello-input org-trello-buffer org-trello-date org-trello-backend
org-trello-api org-trello-cbx org-trello-entity org-element org-persist
org-id org-refile avl-tree org-trello-query request-deferred deferred
request org-trello-data org-trello-action org-trello-setup
org-trello-hash org-trello-log org-trello-utils ol-info xdvi-search
dired-rsync wdired dired-async dired-aux magit-bookmark git-rebase
magit-extras magit-sparse-checkout magit-gitignore magit-ediff ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util magit-subtree magit-patch magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode
track-changes git-commit log-edit message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode transient magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor
dash russian-dvp-quasiphonetic-akater quail saveplace tramp-adb delsel
helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug debug backtrace helm-info
helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags
image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode exif filenotify
helm-buffers all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep wgrep-helm
wgrep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-types helm-help org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys oc org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs helm helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match
helm-lib async exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb
exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout
exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm my-overriding-binding-mode
ido portage-emerge-mode portage-eselect ebuild-tools-repositories
akater-conf akater-conf-core file-tree-core file-tree-util
mmxx-macros-dotree find-lisp dired dired-loaddefs crm ebuild-tools-core
term ehelp gentoo-cache gentoo-cache-core gentoo-cache-sets eix-core
jka-compr password-store auth-source-pass with-editor server compat
epa-file epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config ctable edmacro kmacro
pinentry shmu shmu-wrap shmu-env mmxx-macros-applications shmu-util avy
eww url-queue shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml dom puny mm-url
gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range wid-edit mm-util mail-prsvr
disp-table use-package-core imenu s xelb xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types
xcb-debug rich-minority material-console-colors shmu-privileged tramp-sh
akater-misc akater-misc-rest tramp rx trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601
time-date format-spec tramp-loaddefs akater-misc-strings
akater-misc-buffers akater-misc-plists akater-misc-features autoload
loaddefs-gen radix-tree lisp-mnt akater-misc-files akater-misc-ordering
akater-misc-buffers-macs akater-misc-macs mmxx-macros-introspection
mmxx-macros-anaphora find-func mmxx-macros-basic mmxx-macros-preambles
akater-misc-functional akater-misc-essentials akater-misc-elisp
sanityinc-tomorrow-night-theme color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow color
warnings generic-controls cl-extra help-mode bind-key site-gentoo
slime-banner slime-asdf grep slime-fancy slime-indentation
slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree advice
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep
slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl slime-parse slime easy-mmode apropos compile
text-property-search etags fileloop generator xref project arc-mode
archive-mode noutline outline pp comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring
hyperspec thingatpt slime-autoloads tex-site info w3m-load package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads inotify dynamic-setting
font-render-setting cairo xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 4626073 1134288) (symbols 48 88216 1)
 (strings 32 761769 36264) (string-bytes 1 17422812)
 (vectors 16 387312) (vector-slots 8 3658010 440487)
 (floats 8 443768 12534) (intervals 56 134146 16675) (buffers 984 202))