Subject: 30.0.60; gnus-search-indexed-search-command passes incorrect maildir argument to mu

From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2024 14:22:23 +0530

Other related bug reports may be

    1. bug#6685
    2. https://inbox.vuxu.org/ding/[email-masked]/

My gnus-search configuration for a nnmaildir group is:

    (nnmaildir "visuweshm@"
               (get-new-mail t)
               (directory ,(expand-file-name "~/mail/[email-masked]"))
               (gnus-search-engine gnus-search-mu
                 (config-directory ,(expand-file-name "~/.cache/mu/[email-masked]/"))
                 (remove-prefix ,(expand-file-name "~/mail/[email-masked]/"))))

However, I always get

    Group nnselect:nnselect-87ttgl238u.fsf contains no messages

no matter the query.  I placed a message statement in

    (cl-defmethod gnus-search-indexed-search-command ((engine gnus-search-mu)

to print the arguments to mu, and it revealed that maildir argument
passed to it is not correct:

    ("find" "--nocolor" "--muhome=/home/viz/.cache/mu/[email-masked]/" "" "" "from:gnu.org" "and" "(" "maildir:/nnmaildir+visuweshm@:inbox" ")" "--format=plain" "--fields=l")

I ran the query using G G with the point on

    *      0: nnmaildir+visuweshm@:inbox

The maildir: query should be "maildir:inbox" instead.  To fix this, I
have

    (with-eval-after-load 'gnus-search
      ;; gnus-search should strip the server name part from the group
      ;; name, but it doesn't causing mu to fail.
      (cl-defmethod gnus-search-run-search :around ((engine gnus-search-indexed)
                                                    server query groups)
        (cl-call-next-method engine server query
                             (mapcar (lambda (x)
                                       ;; From `gnus-group-real-name'.
                                       (if (string-match "^[^:]+:" x)
                                       (substring x (match-end 0))
                                         x))
                                     groups))))

in my config which strips off nnmaildir+visuweshm@: bit and this got the
mu search to work ever since I added it in ~March this year.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.60 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.18.0, Xaw scroll bars) of 2024-07-17 built on astatine
Repository revision: 5cf8d60e0dec5606a94749d17a5d678455b7a437
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101011
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --with-sound=alsa --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-xaw3d
 --without-gconf --without-libsystemd --with-cairo'
Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM
XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  vz/winkey-minor-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  use-hard-newlines: t
  tab-bar-history-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  undelete-frame-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-awk
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-capture
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sql
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-doi
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-latex-preview hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-latex-preview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-plot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-dot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-C
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ref
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-mathml hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-mathml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-list
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-mouse
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-haskell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-plantuml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-keys
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-clock
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-html
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-biblatex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-w3m
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-groovy
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-footnote
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-entities
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-macs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-shell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-R
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-js
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-maxima
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element-ast hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-element-ast
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-ascii
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-persist
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-md
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-duration
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lilypond
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ruby
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-mhe
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ditaa
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-irc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-fortran
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-feed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-java
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-csl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-exp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-scheme
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-tangle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-koma-letter
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-crypt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-datetree
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-attach
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-julia
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sqlite
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-cycle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-faces
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-mobile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-ctags
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-matlab
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-attach-git
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-python
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-icalendar
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-tempo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-screen
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-num
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-forth
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-odt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-bbdb
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-comint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-clojure
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-id
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-natbib
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-texinfo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-agenda
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-src
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-css
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-element
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-goto
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-eval
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-habit
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-pcomplete
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-eww
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-processing
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-timer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-inlinetask
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-fold-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-basic
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-publish
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-macro
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-docview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-fold
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-lint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-version
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ocaml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sass
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-perl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-rmail
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-protocol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-info
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-refile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-octave
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lua
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-gnus
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-makefile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-archive
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-compat
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-colview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-indent
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-beamer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-loaddefs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-calc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/transient/transient hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/transient
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/peg/peg hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/progmodes/peg
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element-ast hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc

Features:
(shadow dabbrev emacsbug lacarte icomplete flyspell ispell ecomplete
pulse color misearch multi-isearch noutline outline bug-reference
cl-print gnus-cus gnus-demon gnus-diary nndiary gnus-draft gnus-dup
gnus-fun gnus-html url-queue url-cache mm-url gnus-kill gnus-logic
gnus-mh mh-comp mh-scan mh-gnus mh-e mh-buffers mh-loaddefs
gnus-registry registry eieio-base rmailsum rmail gnus-salt gnus-topic
gnus-uu yenc gnus-vm help-fns radix-tree nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt
speedbar ezimage dframe pcmpl-unix face-remap sh-script smie treesit
tramp-cache tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message
time-stamp tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete tramp-loaddefs mule-util
gnus-cite mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check qp gnus-async gnus-bcklg sort gnus-ml
nndraft nnmh nndoc nnmaildir nnagent nnml cursor-sensor executable
vc-backup log-view pcvs-util vc diff vc-git diff-mode track-changes
vc-dispatcher nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr server paredit edmacro kmacro eros
checkdoc lisp-mnt flymake project warnings wordel-autoloads
mines-autoloads sokoban-autoloads ement-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads
taxy-magit-section-autoloads magit-section-autoloads taxy-autoloads
persist-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads
transmission-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
nix-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads eros-autoloads comint-mime-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads embark ffap thingatpt compat embark-autoloads
siege-mode-autoloads paredit-autoloads puni-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads filladapt-autoloads compose org-ql-autoloads
transient-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads ht-autoloads f-autoloads
s-autoloads dash-autoloads scroll-other-window org-pdftools-autoloads
org-noter-autoloads change-env-autoloads math-delimiters-autoloads
doct-autoloads ob-async-autoloads async-autoloads
emacs-ob-racket-autoloads valign-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads tempo
bibtex iso8601 time-date auctex-autoloads tex-site pdf-occur ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist advice tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
json url-vars compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring cus-edit wid-edit
pdf-view password-cache jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
pdf-macs image-mode dired-x dired dired-loaddefs exif
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads typo-autoloads mb-depth repeat
visual-fill-autoloads olivetti-autoloads time format-spec battery
filenotify dom tamil99 quail disp-table lacarte-autoloads
shell-command-plus-autoloads icons delsel xt-mouse cus-load
avy-autoloads icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs plz dired-du-autoloads finder-inf filecache easy-mmode
imenu-xref-autoloads ert map byte-opt ewoc debug backtrace find-func
qrencode-autoloads derived tochemfig-autoloads chemtable-autoloads
molar-mass-autoloads vc-backup-autoloads skeleton saveplace-pdf-view
saveplace bookmark text-property-search pp saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads
dbus xml rx plz-autoloads inspector-autoloads xr-autoloads
org-mode-autoloads info straight-autoloads cl-seq cl-extra help-mode
straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile
pcase vz-nh-theme vz-options-theme rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc
paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 683395 154621) (symbols 48 49044 32)
 (strings 32 347945 18227) (string-bytes 1 13568036)
 (vectors 16 106518) (vector-slots 8 1866291 74887) (floats 8 606 440)
 (intervals 56 3121 946) (buffers 984 39))