Subject: [PATCH 0/7] Update and unbundle vale - part II

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2024 16:52:33 +0100

Hi Guix!

This patch servies refresh vale to the aproximitly latest version which does
not include any vendor directory. Most of the missing inputs were packed in
<https://issues.guix.gnu.org/71843>.

I've made sure that introduced changes did not break the build of other
dependent packages:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ./pre-inst-env guix refresh --list-dependent vale
  go-github-com-mitchellh-mapstructure go-github-com-spf13-viper
  go-github-com-jdkato-twine go-github-com-mholt-archiver-v3
  go-github-com-xi2-xz go-github-com-niklasfasching-go-org
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Sharlatan Hellseher (7):
  gnu: Add go-github-com-niklasfasching-go-org.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-xi2-xz.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-mholt-archiver-v3.
  gnu: go-github-com-jdkato-twine: Enable tests.
  gnu: go-github-com-spf13-viper: Disable tests.
  gnu: go-github-com-mitchellh-mapstructure: Update to 1.5.0.
  gnu: vale: Update to 3.4.2.

 gnu/packages/golang-compression.scm | 122 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/golang-xyz.scm         |  95 +++++++++++++++++-----
 gnu/packages/golang.scm             |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/textutils.scm          | 108 +++++++++++++++++-------
 4 files changed, 281 insertions(+), 50 deletions(-)

base-commit: 1aa8dfaeec3c6e4e587aadf7440246f7c5c04b9f
-- 
2.41.0