Subject: Re: bug#72176: 30.0.60; icomplete-vertical-mode failed to work with Error

From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2024 15:11:45 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> I cannot reproduce this, but I'm not on macOS.

I can't reproduce this either, and I'm on macOS.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin23.5.0, NS
 appkit-2487.60 Version 14.5 (Build 23F79)) of 2024-07-15 built on
 MacMutant.fritz.box
Repository revision: eae1104f97ef944127eb5c977129b55f137e0830
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2487
System Description:  macOS 14.5

Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns --without-pop --without-mailutils --with-threads
 --with-modules --with-native-compilation --without-compress-install
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -g0 -pipe'
 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/Cellar/gcc/14.1.0_2/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/Cellar/libgccjit/14.1.0/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/Cellar/gmp/6.3.0/include'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/Cellar/gcc/14.1.0_2/lib/gcc/current
 -L/opt/homebrew/Cellar/gmp/6.3.0/lib''

Best, Arash