Subject: 'fill-region' works incorrectly

From: the_wurfkreuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2024 07:13:29 +0000

If i set '(setq-default fill-column 79)' and then try to format the text below with the 'fill-region' command:

"If you mount a filesystem over a directory that already contains files, those files become hidden and are not counted in the disk usage of the mount point. However, the space they occupy is still used on the underlying filesystem."

Then instead of getting this formatting:

If you mount a filesystem over a directory that already contains files, those
files become hidden and are not counted in the disk usage of the mount point.
However, the space they occupy is still used on the underlying filesystem.

I get this:

If you mount a filesystem over a directory that already contains files, those
files become hidden and are not counted in the disk usage of the mount
point. However, the space they occupy is still used on the underlying
filesystem.

I think it shouldn't work this way, because if i try to correct the
formatting manually and then apply fill-region of my edit, it wont
change it in any way. Which should mean that the command actually agrees
on how i manually formatted the text.

Reproduction:
1. emacs -Q
2. M-: (setq-default fill-column 79)
3. Paste "If you mount a filesystem over a directory that already contains files, those files become hidden and are not counted in the disk usage of the mount point. However, the space they occupy is still used on the underlying filesystem." into the scratch buffer (without double quotes).
4. C-Space, C-a to highlight the pasted text.
5. Execute 'fill-region'.

Then you can try to manually "fix" the formatting like i did, and retry 'fill-region' again and it wont change anything with the manually formatted text.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.60 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-07-16 built on archlinux
Repository revision: e3bba63ecb9302d5a30c7ec55fa564aa9aba2b11
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12401001
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
'configure --with-native-compilation=aot --with-tree-sitter --with-gif
--with-png --with-jpeg --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-imagemagick
--with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets
CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include
LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
windmove-mode: t
org-indent-mode: t
org-bullets-mode: t
pyvenv-mode: t
shackle-mode: t
popper-echo-mode: t
popper-mode: t
eshell-syntax-highlighting-global-mode: t
all-the-icons-ivy-rich-mode: t
ivy-rich-mode: t
counsel-mode: t
ivy-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
global-fish-completion-mode: t
fish-completion-mode: t
corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
corfu-history-mode: t
corfu-echo-mode: t
global-corfu-mode: t
corfu-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
dired-async-mode: t
general-override-mode: t
global-treesit-auto-mode: t
global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
evil-org-mode: t
global-evil-surround-mode: t
evil-surround-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
straight-use-package-mode: t
straight-package-neutering-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
prettify-symbols-mode: t
tab-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
auto-fill-function: #[128 \304\300\301#\207 [yas--auto-fill org-auto-fill-function :around nil apply] 5 advice]
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/transient
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/bind-key
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element-ast hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/compat/compat hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug windmove vc-git org-indent toc-org
oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils range ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi toc-org-autoloads
org-bullets org-bullets-autoloads org-tempo tempo org-drill persist
org-agenda org-drill-autoloads persist-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads
lsp-pyright lsp-mode lsp-protocol tree-widget network-stream
markdown-mode ht ewoc epg rfc6068 epg-config lsp-pyright-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads eldoc-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads ht-autoloads
ansible ansible-autoloads haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils
haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support flymake-proc dabbrev
haskell-customize haskell-mode-autoloads dockerfile-mode
dockerfile-mode-autoloads terraform-mode hcl-mode
terraform-mode-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads lua-mode lua-mode-autoloads
go-mode find-file ffap etags fileloop go-mode-autoloads raku-mode
raku-repl raku-imenu raku-indent raku-font-lock raku-detect
raku-mode-autoloads flymake-shellcheck-autoloads flymake-hadolint
flymake flymake-hadolint-autoloads pyvenv evil-collection-eshell eshell
pyvenv-autoloads shackle shackle-autoloads popper-echo popper
popper-autoloads transpose-frame transpose-frame-autoloads
evil-terminal-cursor-changer evil-terminal-cursor-changer-autoloads
em-tramp eshell-syntax-highlighting em-prompt em-alias
eshell-syntax-highlighting-autoloads hydra lv hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads helpful cc-langs cc-vars cc-defs trace cl-print edebug
debug backtrace info-look f help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs
helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads f-autoloads fzf fzf-autoloads
emacs-crontab-mode-autoloads with-editor server with-editor-autoloads
all-the-icons-ivy-rich ivy-rich counsel swiper evil-collection-ivy ivy
delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir all-the-icons-ivy-rich-autoloads
ivy-rich-autoloads counsel-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
embark-autoloads use-package-bind-key bind-key mentor url-scgi
mentor-rpc mentor-files mentor-data xml-rpc url-http url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm
evil-collection-term term disp-table ehelp mentor-autoloads
url-scgi-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads cider-autoloads cider package
url-handlers tramp-sh cider-debug cider-browse-ns cider-mode
cider-xref-backend cider-find cider-inspector cider-completion
cider-profile cider-eval cider-jar arc-mode archive-mode
cider-repl-history pulse derived cider-repl cider-resolve cider-test
cider-overlays cider-stacktrace cider-doc cider-browse-spec
cider-clojuredocs cider-eldoc cider-docstring shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg xml dom browse-url cider-client cider-common xref project
cider-completion-context cider-connection cider-popup sesman-browser
nrepl-client cider-util color sesman nrepl-dict spinner clojure-mode
lisp-mnt align imenu parseedn parseclj-parser parseclj-lex
parseclj-alist sesman-autoloads spinner-autoloads parseedn-autoloads
map-autoloads parseclj-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads zoxide-autoloads
paredit paredit-autoloads sudo-edit sudo-edit-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell exec-path-from-shell-autoloads fish-completion
em-cmpl em-dirs esh-mode esh-var esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-module-loaddefs esh-util
fish-completion-autoloads cape cape-autoloads corfu-popupinfo
corfu-history corfu-echo corfu corfu-autoloads orderless
orderless-autoloads yasnippet yasnippet-autoloads evil-collection-docker
docker docker-context docker-volume docker-network docker-image
docker-container docker-faces docker-core docker-compose docker-process
docker-utils tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet docker-group dash
aio url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf mailcap s docker-autoloads
tablist-autoloads dash-autoloads aio-autoloads circe diff-mode
track-changes lui-irc-colors irc gnutls puny lcs lui-logging url-util
url-parse url-vars lui-format lui tracking shorten flyspell ispell
circe-compat circe-autoloads xterm-color xterm-color-autoloads rg vc
vc-dispatcher rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg wgrep
rg-history rg-header ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs grep compile text-property-search cus-edit pp cus-load
wid-edit rg-autoloads wgrep-autoloads transient compat
transient-autoloads dired-async dired-aux async async-autoloads avy
avy-autoloads daemons tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message tramp-compat shell parse-time iso8601 auth-source eieio
eieio-core password-cache json tramp-loaddefs daemons-autoloads
compat-autoloads seq-autoloads s-autoloads general general-autoloads
clojure-ts-mode clojure-ts-mode-autoloads easy-mmode treesit-auto
treesit-auto-autoloads all-the-icons-dired map evil-collection-dired
dired dired-loaddefs all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons all-the-icons-autoloads
use-package-ensure rose-pine-theme evil-collection-unimpaired
evil-collection-minibuffer evil-collection-org evil-collection annalist
evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads evil-org-agenda evil-org
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline
avl-tree generator evil-org-autoloads evil-surround
evil-surround-autoloads evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
evil-digraphs pcase reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core advice
evil-common rect evil-vars edmacro kmacro byte-opt evil-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads undo-tree diff queue undo-tree-autoloads
queue-autoloads finder-inf use-package-core diary-lib diary-loaddefs
midnight autorevert filenotify pixel-scroll cua-base saveplace desktop
frameset savehist comp comp-cstr warnings comp-run comp-common elec-pair
display-line-numbers org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline icons
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs thingatpt find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec
use-package-autoloads info bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-seq
cl-extra help-mode straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
bytecomp byte-compile rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 960369 540119) (symbols 48 65550 251) (strings 32 232141 31483)
(string-bytes 1 8600845) (vectors 16 113226) (vector-slots 8 2056448 177589)
(floats 8 1345 3553) (intervals 56 24173 812) (buffers 992 16))