Subject: [PATCH 2/4] gnu: kubo: Unbundle go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-legacy.

From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 23:04:21 +0300

* gnu/packages/ipfs.scm (kubo): Unbundle go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-legacy.
[inputs]: Add go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-legacy.

Change-Id: Ifca764014cf03db9260c139a3e83387d20b23983
---
 gnu/packages/ipfs.scm | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
index e57399d6d9..22fbce25b6 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
@@ -744,6 +744,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs-util"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipld-cbor"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipld-format"
+                             "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipld-legacy"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipld-git"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-log"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipld/go-ipld-prime"
@@ -833,7 +834,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                   go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-cbor
                   go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-format
                   go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-git
-                  ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-legacy
+                  go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-legacy
                   go-github-com-ipfs-go-log
                   go-github-com-ipfs-go-log-v2
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-metrics-interface
-- 
2.45.2