Subject: bug#72117: Command doesn't execute correctly in eshell

From: the_wurfkreuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 19:33:16 +0000

First of all, i can't execute 'sudo lsof | grep delete | head -10' in
eshell. But that's not the most interesting part. I can execute the
command with 'eshell/sudo'. But after the command execution emacs will
take the whole CPU processing time if i have '(global-display-line-numbers-mode 1)'
option enabled.

Steps to reproduce:

1. emacs -Q
2. M-x 'eshell'
3. sudo lsof | grep delete | head -10
4. send SIGINT
5. (require 'em-tramp)
6. eshell/sudo lsof | grep delete | head -10
7. execute '(global-display-line-numbers-mode 1)'.
You might get CPU 100% right after the command execution.
8. eshell/sudo lsof | grep delete | head -10

Now CPU usage at 100%.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-04-23 built on archlinux
Repository revision: 326437e6c8a6497b1a38d002b1d28e74678a07aa
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12401000
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
'configure --with-native-compilation=aot --with-tree-sitter --with-gif
--with-png --with-jpeg --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-imagemagick
--with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets
CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include
LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
windmove-mode: t
org-indent-mode: t
org-bullets-mode: t
pyvenv-mode: t
shackle-mode: t
popper-echo-mode: t
popper-mode: t
eshell-syntax-highlighting-global-mode: t
all-the-icons-ivy-rich-mode: t
ivy-rich-mode: t
counsel-mode: t
ivy-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
global-fish-completion-mode: t
fish-completion-mode: t
corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
corfu-history-mode: t
corfu-echo-mode: t
global-corfu-mode: t
corfu-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
vimish-fold-global-mode: t
vimish-fold-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
dired-async-mode: t
general-override-mode: t
global-treesit-auto-mode: t
global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
evil-org-mode: t
global-evil-surround-mode: t
evil-surround-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
straight-use-package-mode: t
straight-package-neutering-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
prettify-symbols-mode: t
tab-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
auto-fill-function: #[128 \304\300\301#\207 [yas--auto-fill org-auto-fill-function :around nil apply] 5 advice]
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/transient
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/bind-key
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/oc
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/compat/compat hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/wurfkreuz/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /home/wurfkreuz/.source/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug ido windmove cc-awk lsp-zig lsp-yang
lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-wgsl lsp-volar lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-vetur
lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-v lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-trunk
lsp-toml lsp-tilt lsp-tex lsp-terraform lsp-svelte lsp-steep lsp-sqls
lsp-sql lsp-sorbet lsp-solidity lsp-solargraph lsp-semgrep lsp-rust
lsp-ruff-lsp lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-ruby-lsp lsp-rubocop lsp-roslyn
lsp-rf lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r lsp-qml lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh
lsp-purescript lsp-pls lsp-php lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl lsp-openscad
lsp-ocaml lsp-nushell lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-nginx lsp-move lsp-mojo
lsp-mint lsp-meson lsp-mdx lsp-marksman lsp-markdown lsp-magik lsp-lua
lsp-lisp lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-jq lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe
lsp-hack lsp-groovy lsp-graphql lsp-golangci-lint lsp-glsl lsp-gleam
lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet
lsp-elm lsp-elixir lsp-earthly lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-cypher
lsp-cucumber lsp-css lsp-csharp lsp-crystal lsp-credo lsp-cobol
lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-clangd lsp-bufls lsp-go lsp-completion
lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-awk lsp-autotools lsp-astro lsp-asm
lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-actionscript
python flymake-shellcheck crontab-mode js c-ts-common cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine image-file
image-converter org-indent toc-org em-unix em-term em-script em-pred
em-ls em-hist em-glob em-extpipe em-basic em-banner toc-org-autoloads
org-bullets org-bullets-autoloads org-tempo tempo org-drill persist
org-agenda org-drill-autoloads persist-autoloads org-download org-attach
org-download-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-pyright lsp-mode
lsp-protocol tree-widget network-stream markdown-mode ht ewoc
lsp-pyright-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads eldoc-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads ht-autoloads ansible ansible-autoloads
haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock
haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme
haskell-align-imports haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support
flymake-proc dabbrev haskell-customize haskell-mode-autoloads
dockerfile-mode dockerfile-mode-autoloads terraform-mode hcl-mode
terraform-mode-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads lua-mode lua-mode-autoloads
go-mode find-file ffap etags fileloop go-mode-autoloads raku-mode
raku-repl raku-imenu raku-indent raku-font-lock raku-detect
raku-mode-autoloads flymake-shellcheck-autoloads flymake-hadolint
flymake flymake-hadolint-autoloads pyvenv evil-collection-eshell eshell
pyvenv-autoloads shackle shackle-autoloads popper-echo popper
popper-autoloads vertico-posframe vertico-multiform vertico posframe
vertico-posframe-autoloads vertico-autoloads posframe-autoloads
transpose-frame transpose-frame-autoloads evil-terminal-cursor-changer
evil-terminal-cursor-changer-autoloads em-tramp
eshell-syntax-highlighting em-prompt em-alias
eshell-syntax-highlighting-autoloads hydra lv hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads helpful cc-langs cc-vars cc-defs trace cl-print edebug
debug backtrace info-look help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs
helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads fzf fzf-autoloads systemd
conf-mode systemd-autoloads emacs-crontab-mode-autoloads with-editor
server with-editor-autoloads all-the-icons-ivy-rich ivy-rich counsel
swiper evil-collection-ivy ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
all-the-icons-ivy-rich-autoloads ivy-rich-autoloads counsel-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads embark-autoloads use-package-bind-key
bind-key mentor url-scgi mentor-rpc mentor-files mentor-data xml-rpc
url-http url-auth url-gw nsm evil-collection-term term disp-table ehelp
mentor-autoloads url-scgi-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads projectile
projectile-autoloads cider-autoloads cider package url-handlers tramp-sh
cider-debug cider-browse-ns cider-mode cider-xref-backend cider-find
cider-inspector cider-completion cider-profile cider-eval cider-jar
arc-mode archive-mode cider-repl-history pulse cider-repl cider-resolve
cider-test cider-overlays cider-stacktrace cider-doc cider-browse-spec
cider-clojuredocs cider-eldoc cider-docstring cider-client cider-common
xref project cider-completion-context cider-connection cider-popup
sesman-browser nrepl-client cider-util color sesman nrepl-dict spinner
clojure-mode lisp-mnt align imenu parseedn parseclj-parser parseclj-lex
parseclj-alist sesman-autoloads spinner-autoloads parseedn-autoloads
map-autoloads parseclj-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads zoxide-autoloads
paredit paredit-autoloads sudo-edit sudo-edit-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell exec-path-from-shell-autoloads fish-completion
em-cmpl em-dirs esh-mode esh-var esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util fish-completion-autoloads cape
cape-autoloads corfu-popupinfo corfu-history corfu-echo corfu
corfu-autoloads orderless orderless-autoloads yasnippet
yasnippet-autoloads vimish-fold f vimish-fold-autoloads f-autoloads
evil-collection-docker docker docker-context docker-volume
docker-network docker-image docker-container docker-faces docker-core
docker-compose docker-process docker-utils tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet docker-group dash aio s docker-autoloads
tablist-autoloads dash-autoloads aio-autoloads circe lui-irc-colors irc
lcs lui-logging lui-format lui tracking shorten flyspell ispell
circe-compat circe-autoloads xterm-color xterm-color-autoloads rg vc
rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg wgrep rg-history
rg-header ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs grep
compile cus-edit pp cus-load rg-autoloads wgrep-autoloads transient
compat transient-autoloads which-key which-key-autoloads dired-async
dired-aux async async-autoloads avy avy-autoloads daemons tramp trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat shell
tramp-loaddefs daemons-autoloads compat-autoloads seq-autoloads
s-autoloads general general-autoloads clojure-ts-mode
clojure-ts-mode-autoloads treesit-auto treesit-auto-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons all-the-icons-autoloads
use-package-ensure rose-pine-theme evil-collection-unimpaired
evil-collection-minibuffer evil-collection-org evil-collection-dired
evil-collection annalist evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads
evil-org-agenda evil-org evil-org-autoloads evil-surround
evil-surround-autoloads evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
evil-digraphs pcase reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core advice
evil-common rect evil-vars edmacro kmacro evil-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads undo-tree diff queue undo-tree-autoloads
queue-autoloads finder-inf use-package-core diary-lib diary-loaddefs
midnight autorevert pixel-scroll cua-base saveplace desktop frameset
savehist comp comp-cstr warnings comp-run comp-common elec-pair
display-line-numbers vc-git diff-mode track-changes easy-mmode
vc-dispatcher oc-basic org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator ol-eww eww xdg url-queue
mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core json map
byte-opt url-vars mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message sendmail mailcap yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
text-property-search mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit
ol-docview doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode exif dired
dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold org-fold-core
org-keys oc org-loaddefs thingatpt find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec
use-package-autoloads info bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-seq
cl-extra help-mode straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
bytecomp byte-compile rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2050046 1227782) (symbols 48 77508 109) (strings 32 384839 31305)
(string-bytes 1 11146626) (vectors 16 138734) (vector-slots 8 2475924 266182)
(floats 8 1375 6543) (intervals 56 179458 5628) (buffers 992 38))