Subject: [bug#72113] [PATCH] gnu: rapidcheck: Disable failing tests on aarch64.

From: Roman Scherer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 17:17:40 +0200

* gnu/packages/check.scm (rapidcheck): Disable failing tests on aarch64.

Change-Id: I9b4e7be2acad615cc1586adb37cc39b43590b2d8
---
 gnu/packages/check.scm | 8 +++++++-
 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/check.scm b/gnu/packages/check.scm
index 3bfcf5a37e..412b94569c 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/check.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/check.scm
@@ -3500,7 +3500,13 @@ (define-public rapidcheck
                   (display "find_package(Boost GLOBAL)\n" out)))
               (substitute* "extras/boost/test/CMakeLists.txt"
                 (("^([ ]*)boost" all spaces)
-                 (string-append spaces "Boost::boost")))))))
+                 (string-append spaces "Boost::boost")))
+              ;; Disable tests failing on Apple M1 and Hetzner CAX41 (aarch64).
+              ;; Upstream issue: https://github.com/emil-e/rapidcheck/issues/328
+              (substitute* "test/gen/NumericTests.cpp"
+                (("forEachType<SignedProperties.*") ""))
+              (substitute* "test/shrink/ShrinkTests.cpp"
+                (("forEachType<SignedIntegralProperties.*") ""))))))
       (arguments
        (list
         #:configure-flags #~(list "-DCMAKE_POSITION_INDEPENDENT_CODE=ON"

base-commit: bcd627f58e74ce44cc96a9aac37c6d9e9e3c0dcc
prerequisite-patch-id: 3a2f57a0138610e70093333bbb19bcd9c909e7b9
prerequisite-patch-id: 09e6b4e8c70f5eb7996f78194c59245f38d3241b
prerequisite-patch-id: a12882ccf5bbef1edbd1110f128cd107f84a1377
prerequisite-patch-id: 2c83a46f3bcf9d3e153e2543fe9a57e5f33af286
prerequisite-patch-id: c6c55378dfbf74f5862c5b5609fe7cc3dc4b52d7
prerequisite-patch-id: 6307af77f1d5ccaef3accfce06479f604cdfd260
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f06621d95d4b22729a1461bca01feeb0d491324
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b5ca4e046c327f00c14fb9a0b7a08b6e4014bcb
prerequisite-patch-id: 7ebd64a45f6032d0fa2317d3b276cd93544ea187
prerequisite-patch-id: 88dd65ca157f484e2d13782d183ec6df8c3f57f0
prerequisite-patch-id: dfb3375fc8db76bd6d25723f27b53c551157c312
-- 
2.45.2