Subject: [bug#72106] [PATCH 1/3] gnu: klee: Propagate Python dependencies needed by klee-stats.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 12:42:13 +0200

From: Sören Tempel <[email-masked]>

Without these dependencies, the klee-stats Python script,
which is shipped by the klee package, does not work correctly.

* gnu/packages/check.scm (klee): Add propagated Python inputs.
---
 gnu/packages/check.scm | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/check.scm b/gnu/packages/check.scm
index 3bfcf5a37e..f31e1bdb36 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/check.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/check.scm
@@ -1087,6 +1087,8 @@ (define-public klee
              (string-append "-DKLEE_UCLIBC_PATH="
                             (search-input-file %build-inputs "/lib/klee/libc.a"))
              "-DENABLE_POSIX_RUNTIME=ON")))
+   ;; klee-stats tool (shipped in /bin) requires Python.
+   (propagated-inputs (list python python-tabulate))
    (native-inputs (list clang-13 llvm-13 python-lit))
    (inputs (list bash-minimal klee-uclibc gperftools sqlite z3))
    (build-system cmake-build-system)