Subject: [bug#72106] [PATCH 0/3] gnu: klee: Enable test suite

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 12:36:16 +0200

From: Sören Tempel <[email-masked]>

The KLEE version packaged added in #71634 did not enable the KLEE
test suite.  This patchset re-adds the changes from #68296 to get
the test suite to pass.  Additionally, while working on this, I
noticed that the current KLEE package does not propagate the Python
dependencies needed by klee-stats, which I fixed as well.  Lastly,
I also passed a custom #:strip-directories argument to avoid stripping
of LLVM bitcode which (prior to this patchset) caused strip(1) to
emit several warnings in the build log.

P.S.: I also think it might be worthwhile to only enable the KLEE
package on x86_64 Linux <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/71925#18>.  Let me
know if I should add that as well :-)

Sören Tempel (3):
  gnu: klee: Propagate Python dependencies needed by klee-stats.
  gnu: klee: Enable the test suite.
  gnu: klee: Only strip bin directory.

 gnu/packages/check.scm | 32 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 1 file changed, 29 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

base-commit: c1d367f57e89c3f2efd964e6d638bd89b0b1df97