Subject: 29.4; Gnus nnimap doesn't seem to support using different nnimap-authenticator settings in multiple gnus-secondary-select-methods

From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 01:58:19 -0700

I recently tried to migrate my mail set up from password-based
authentication to xoauth2-based authentication through the
auth-source-xoauth2 package[1].  With a bit change[2], it works fine for
me with Emacs 29.x.  However, it looks like if I tried to enable
nnimap-authenticator with xoauth2 in one account, it will apply to all
other accounts.  I have the following value for
`gnus-secondary-select-methods':

,----
| ((nnimap "<redacted@email_1>"
|          (nnimap-inbox "nnimap+<redacted@email_1>:INBOX")
|          (nnimap-address #1="imap.gmail.com")
|          (nnimap-server-port #2="imaps")
|          #3=(nnimap-stream ssl)
|          (nnimap-authenticator xoauth2)
|          (nnmail-expiry-target "nnimap+<redacted@email_1>:[Gmail]/Trash")
|          . #4=((nnmail-expiry-wait immediate)))
|  (nnimap "<redacted@email_2>"
|          (nnimap-inbox "nnimap+<redacted@email_2>:INBOX")
|          (nnimap-address #1#)
|          (nnimap-server-port #2#)
|          #3#
|          (nnimap-authenticator login)
|          (nnmail-expiry-target "nnimap+<redacted@email_2>:[Gmail]/Trash")
|          . #4#))
`----

And when running `M-x gnus', the account with `nnimap-authenticator' set
as `login' will also try to login using xoauth2 (and fails obviously as
I don't have its oauth2 info set up), but it should have tried its
password I set in $HOME/.authinfo.gpg.  I checked the value of
`nnimap-authenticator', which is `xoauth2', obviously.

What's more interesting is that changing the sequence of these 2 account
settings doesn't make a difference: even with email_2 as the first
entry, `nnimap-authenticator' will still be set to `xoauth2'.  I also
tried setting `nnimap-autheticator' as `nil' for email_2, and still same
result.

I wonder whether this is an issue of my settings here.  If not, it
probably means the nnimap-authenticator may not be set properly before
Gnus tries to open connection when more than one account is set.  It
looks like the auth-source code is written using eieio which I am not
familiar with, so it would be great that upstream can shed some lights.

TIA.

[1] https://github.com/ccrusius/auth-source-xoauth2
[2] https://github.com/ccrusius/auth-source-xoauth2/pull/15

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.42,
 cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-06-29, modified by Debian built on sbuild
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -Werror=implicit-function-declaration
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-29.4+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fcf-protection -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  cursor-sensor-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  bug-reference-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  global-treesit-auto-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  corfu-terminal-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  corfu-echo-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  activities-tabs-mode: t
  activities-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/auctex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.13/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7/activities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7/activities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7/activities-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7/activities-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7/activities-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7/activities-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7/activities-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7/activities-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7/activities-tabs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7/activities-tabs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.8/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.8/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.8/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.8/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.8/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.8/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.8/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.8/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.8/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.8/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.8/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.8/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202309/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202309/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202309/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202309/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202309/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202309/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-202309/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-202309/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.18.1/clojure-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.18.1/clojure-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.18.1/clojure-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.18.1/clojure-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.18.1/clojure-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.18.1/clojure-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.10.2/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.10.2/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-28 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-28
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-26 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-26
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-29 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-29
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-27 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-27
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-29.1.4.5/compat-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu-popupinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu-popupinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu-indexed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu-indexed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu-quick hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu-quick
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.4/corfu-echo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.4/corfu-echo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.25/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.25/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.25/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.25/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.25/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.25/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.25/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.25/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.13/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.13/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.13/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.13/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.13/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.13/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.13/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.13/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.13/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.13/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.13/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.13/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.13/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.13/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.13/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.13/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.13/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.13/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.13/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.13/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.12/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-34.1/flycheck-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-34.1/flycheck-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-34.1/flycheck-ert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-34.1/flycheck-ert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-34.1/flycheck-buttercup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-34.1/flycheck-buttercup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-34.1/flycheck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-34.1/flycheck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-34.1/flycheck-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-34.1/flycheck-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20240308.333/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20240308.333/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0.50snapshot/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0.50snapshot/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0.50snapshot/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0.50snapshot/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0.50snapshot/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0.50snapshot/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.13/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-global-bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-global-bindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-imenu-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-old-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20231224/js2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-bundle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-bundle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-base hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-sparse-checkout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-sparse-checkout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0.50snapshot/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-lists hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-lists
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-folders hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-folders
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-compose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-contrib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-actions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-actions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-update hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-update
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-helpers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-helpers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-main hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-main
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-query-items hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-query-items
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-thread hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-thread
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-mime-parts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-mime-parts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-notification hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-notification
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-mark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-headers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-headers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.5/mu4e-modeline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.22.5/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.22.5/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.22.5/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.22.5/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.22.5/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.22.5/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.2/posframe-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.2/posframe-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.2/posframe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.2/posframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.2/posframe-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.4.2/posframe-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.8.0/projectile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/projectile-2.8.0/projectile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.8.0/projectile-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/projectile-2.8.0/projectile-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.8.0/projectile-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/projectile-2.8.0/projectile-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/protobuf-mode-0.3/protobuf-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-cargo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-cargo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-cargo-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-cargo-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-prog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-prog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-playpen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-playpen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-treesitter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-treesitter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-rustfmt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-rustfmt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.13.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.13.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-paragraph hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-paragraph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-prettify-symbols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-prettify-symbols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-fontlock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-fontlock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-map hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-map
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq-24 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq-24
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.6.0/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.6.0/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.6.0/transient-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.6.0/transient-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.6.0/transient-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.6.0/transient-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-hydras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-hydras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-header-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-header-line
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-peek-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-peek-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-project-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-project-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-themes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-themes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-dom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-dom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-filewatch-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-annotations hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-annotations
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-compatibility hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-compatibility
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-extensions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-extensions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-visuals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-visuals
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-scope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-scope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-icons-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-icons-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-core-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-core-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-workspaces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-workspaces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-logging hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-logging
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-diagnostics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-diagnostics
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-rendering hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-rendering
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-file-management hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-file-management
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-treelib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-treelib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-customization hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-customization
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-mouse-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-mouse-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-fringe-indicator hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-tag-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-persistence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-persistence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20240221/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.6.0/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/tex-style hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-style
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/context hides /usr/share/auctex/context
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/latex-flymake hides /usr/share/auctex/latex-flymake
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/tex-fold hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-fold
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/plain-tex hides /usr/share/auctex/plain-tex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/preview hides /usr/share/auctex/preview
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/context-nl hides /usr/share/auctex/context-nl
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/context-en hides /usr/share/auctex/context-en
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/tex-info hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-info
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/tex-jp hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-jp
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-ispell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/tex-mik hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-mik
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/tex-font hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-font
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/font-latex hides /usr/share/auctex/font-latex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/latex hides /usr/share/auctex/latex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/texmathp hides /usr/share/auctex/texmathp
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/tex hides /usr/share/auctex/tex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/bib-cite hides /usr/share/auctex/bib-cite
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-14.0.5/tex-bar hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-bar

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug eglot external-completion array jsonrpc
ert ewoc debug backtrace find-func xref imenu cl-print gnus-vm nnselect
help-fns radix-tree gnus-topic cursor-sensor utf-7 url-http url-gw
url-cache url-auth epa-file network-stream nsm nnfolder gnus-demon nnml
auth-source-xoauth2 auth-source-pass ezgnus gnus-delay gnus-draft
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom nndraft nnmh gnus-group
gnus-undo smtpmail gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util time-date mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr comp comp-cstr term/xterm xterm cap-words superword subword
vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference disp-table whitespace
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet cus-edit cus-start wid-edit init
zenburn-theme xclip treesit-auto treesit treemacs-project-follow-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse color
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-icons treemacs-themes
treemacs-scope treemacs-core-utils treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization pfuture inline ht s hl-line dash
keychain-environment corfu-terminal popon corfu-popupinfo corfu-echo
corfu compat activities-tabs activities persist bookmark pp edmacro
kmacro advice icomplete cus-load flymake-proc flymake project compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring warnings icons
thingatpt cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify
auctex auctex-autoloads tex-site keychain-environment-autoloads
treesit-auto-autoloads xclip-autoloads activities-autoloads
bazel-autoloads rx finder-inf bison-mode-autoloads bm-autoloads
boxquote-autoloads clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads company-autoloads
corfu-terminal-autoloads corfu-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
dart-mode-autoloads info debian-el-autoloads debian-el dired
dired-loaddefs dockerfile-mode-autoloads dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads flycheck-autoloads folding-autoloads
format-all-autoloads git-modes-autoloads gitattributes-mode-autoloads
gitconfig-mode-autoloads gitignore-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads async-autoloads
inheritenv-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads language-id-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads mu4e-autoloads mutt-alias-autoloads
muttrc-mode-autoloads persist-autoloads po-mode-autoloads
popon-autoloads projectile-autoloads protobuf-mode-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads transient-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads vterm-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads compat-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 405650 47977)
 (symbols 48 28856 0)
 (strings 32 97917 8072)
 (string-bytes 1 3031349)
 (vectors 16 47679)
 (vector-slots 8 930736 28802)
 (floats 8 438 530)
 (intervals 56 1069 0)
 (buffers 984 22))