Subject: [bug#72071] [PATCH 0/2] A clean series of patches

From: Luca Cirrottola <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2024 19:36:02 +0200

Hello Ludo', following your suggestion, I have implemented a simpler
solution that just skips off the problematic test (without moving
around files). I send a new patch series with the full modifications
to be applied to the recipe, containing one commit for the package
version update, and one commit for skipping the test.

Let me know if it looks better (no pressure).

Thanks,
Luca

Luca Cirrottola (2):
  Solve issue https://issues.guix.gnu.org/68313 by updating HDF5 version
    to 1.14.3 (containing the official fix
    https://github.com/HDFGroup/hdf5/pull/3421).
  Skip test_check_version since the patch-settings phase needs to modify
    the test reference file.

 gnu/packages/maths.scm | 13 +++++++++----
 1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1