Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Add OpenMPI 5.x

From: Romain GARBAGE <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2024 16:25:08 +0200

This patch series aims at bringing the 5.x branch of OpenMPI to Guix.

First two patches are dependencies of OpenMPI 5.x.

Third patch adds a new package for OpenMPI 5.x, keeping OpenMPI 4.x as
the default version in package dependencies.

Fourth patch adds PMIx support, which is required for OpenMPI 5.x
support in SLURM.

These patches have been applied on top of commit
0663668507377a849317b0fff3d72f609c3139c2, all packages depending on
slurm and openmpi@5 have been successfully rebuilt.

Romain GARBAGE (4):
  gnu: Add openpmix.
  gnu: Add prrte.
  gnu: Add openmpi-5.
  gnu: slurm: Add PMIx support.

 gnu/packages/mpi.scm      | 52 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/parallel.scm | 68 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 120 insertions(+)

-- 
2.45.1