Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] gnu: emacs-minimal: Ungraft.

From: Suhail Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2024 10:31:59 -0400

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> +    ;; Run `make check-system TESTS=emacs-native-comp' to ensure that grafts
> +    ;; can meaningfully be applied.

Either this isn't the correct invocation or I am doing something wrong.
Running that command in guix checkout seems to run many tests (possibly
all of them?).  After applying this patch I get the following test suite
summary:

#+begin_quote
  ...
  ============================================================================
  Testsuite summary for GNU Guix 1.4.0-23.843b85c
  ============================================================================
  # TOTAL: 2451
  # PASS:  2341
  # SKIP:  86
  # XFAIL: 2
  # FAIL:  22
  # XPASS: 0
  # ERROR: 0
  ============================================================================
  See ./test-suite.log
  Please report to [email-masked]
  ============================================================================
  ...
#+end_quote

-- 
Suhail