Subject: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: guile-emacs: Update to f2d0459d6a4cda8b7c38b6fb12a55f1330ba50fa.

From: Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2025 12:50:01 +0100

The recent confusion about guile-emacs being declared dead July 2024 and its
resurrection December 2024 (https://issues.guix.gnu.org/71989) inspired me to
update the December 2024 snapshots.

Note that guile-emacs' emacs is still best started using -Q, as not all elisp
constructs are supported.

Greetings,
Janneke

Janneke Nieuwenhuizen (2):
  gnu: guile-for-guile-emacs: Update to
    e62c0d1b32f625fcbaa733c32a88622846aee905.
  gnu: guile-emacs: Update to f2d0459d6a4cda8b7c38b6fb12a55f1330ba50fa.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 -
 gnu/packages/emacs.scm                        |  25 +++--
 gnu/packages/guile.scm                        |  10 +-
 .../patches/guile-emacs-build-fixes.patch     | 100 ------------------
 4 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 114 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/guile-emacs-build-fixes.patch

base-commit: 412f411d4f8780e6b60b448caae17f01c09be0eb
-- 
2.47.1