Subject: [bug#71984] [PATCH v2 0/2] gnu: python-pygments: Update to 2.18.0.

From: Felix Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2024 18:43:35 +0000

Hi jgart, hi Sharlatan,

I've rebased my patch from the python-team branch to master, like jgart
asked for.

Sharlatan, could you try to build all the dependents that my patch
triggers?

I've also included an older commit from the python-team branch that
updated python-pygments to use the pyproject-build-system and enabled
some of its tests.

Kind regards,
Felix

Felix Gruber (1):
  gnu: python-pygments: Update to 2.18.0.

Ricardo Wurmus (1):
  gnu: python-pygments: Update to 2.15.1.

 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm | 17 +++++++++++------
 1 file changed, 11 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

base-commit: 13f0f52314244f08eb9fdd626d907c0c3976e06a
-- 
2.43.0