Subject: [PATCH] Improve `tab-line-tabs-fixed-window-buffers` sorting performance

From: Eval Exec <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2024 20:38:50 +0800

Enhanced
`tab-line-tabs-fixed-window-buffers` performance by optimizing buffer
sorting mechanism. Replaced inefficient `seq-position` calls with a hash
table to cache buffer positions, significantly improving speed when
handling large buffer lists.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.42, cairo version 1.18.0)
Repository revision: 8198a144376cfea3490ea5628392fb3a49fec2d6
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12401000
System Description: NixOS 24.05 (Uakari)

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/l5b0bbsxvyxd2ggi6j86inz2fwl9prkp-emacs-git-20240628.0
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-cairo --with-xft --with-compress-install
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-native-compilation
 --without-imagemagick --with-mailutils --without-small-ja-dic
 --with-tree-sitter --with-xinput2 --with-xwidgets --with-dbus
 --with-selinux'