Subject: [PATCH 3/3] gnu: kubo: Unbundle go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-cbor.

From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2024 21:28:22 +0300

* gnu/packages/ipfs.scm (kubo): Unbundle go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-cbor.
[inputs]: Add go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-cbor.

Change-Id: I8edd09e134dee725f1ecaf8f4296c74c4cc5f37c
---
 gnu/packages/ipfs.scm | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
index 3c137818ae..6a6bd81caf 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
@@ -669,6 +669,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-detect-race"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs-delay"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs-util"
+                             "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipld-cbor"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipld-format"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-log"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipld/go-ipld-prime"
@@ -754,7 +755,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-ds-measure
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-fs-lock
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipfs-cmds
-                  ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-cbor
+                  go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-cbor
                   go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-format
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-git
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-legacy
-- 
2.45.2