Subject: 29.4; ibuffer-do-isearch and ibuffer-do-isearch-regexp not prompting for input

From: Charles Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2024 14:25:31 -0700

# Description

The commands ibuffer-do-isearch and ibuffer-do-isearch-regexp do not prompt for an input search string. 

# Environment

Emacs 29.4

# Steps to Reproduce

1.  Open several text files.
2.  M-x ibuffer
3.  Mark opened files in IBuffer window.
4.  M-x ibuffer-do-isearch
    -   (optionally) ibuffer-do-isearch-regexp

# Expected Result

A prompt for a search string is expected.

# Actual Result

No prompt is attempted.

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin23.2.0, Carbon Version
 170 AppKit 2487.3) of 2024-06-23 built on sonomaa.local
Repository revision: 7cc5e67629363d9e98f65e4e652f83bb4e0ee674
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'Apple Inc.', version 14.5.0
System Description:  macOS 14.5

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-silent-rules --with-mac
 --enable-mac-app=/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_aqua_emacs-mac-app/emacs-mac-app-devel/work/emacs-29.1-mac-10.0
 --enable-mac-self-contained --without-dbus --without-gconf
 --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --without-harfbuzz
 --without-imagemagick --without-rsvg --without-xaw3d --with-libgmp
 --with-gnutls --with-xml2 --with-json --with-lcms2 --with-modules
 --with-sqlite3 --with-webp --with-native-compilation=aot
 --with-tree-sitter 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os -fobjc-arc
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk -arch
 arm64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-rpath
 /opt/local/lib/gcc13 -Wl,-rpath /opt/local/lib
 -Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk
 -arch arm64''

Configured features:
ACL GMP GNUTLS JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE
PDUMPER SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  dired-async-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  org-superstar-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mac-mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/password-store hides /Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/password-store-20231201.954/password-store
/Users/cchoi/emacs/cclisp/custom hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20240629.1508/transient hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/eglot-20221020.1010/eglot hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-exp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/oc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-css hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-lob hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ol-irc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-forth hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-macs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-version hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-scheme hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ox hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-C hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-capture hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-ref hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-clojure hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-mouse hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-persist hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-ctags hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-entities hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-screen hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-haskell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ol-eww hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ol-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ox-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-num hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-plot hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ol-rmail hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-awk hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-groovy hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-octave hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-faces hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-colview hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-R hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-refile hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-timer hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-mobile hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-fortran hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-perl hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/oc-basic hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-sed hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-ruby hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-eval hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-habit hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-clock hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-goto hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ox-html hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-src hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ol-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ox-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-sass hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-tangle hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-calc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-java hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ol-mhe hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-attach-git hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ox-md hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ox-beamer hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-element hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/oc-natbib hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-protocol hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-tempo hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ol-w3m hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-id hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ox-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ol-doi hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-feed hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-fold-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-julia hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-lua hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/oc-csl hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ol-gnus hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-indent hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-matlab hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-datetree hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ol-docview hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/oc-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-python hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-makefile hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-duration hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-agenda hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-dot hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-js hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ox-publish hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-keys hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ol hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ox-odt hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ol-info hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ox-ascii hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-maxima hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-macro hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-fold hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-sql hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-attach hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-cycle hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-processing hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/org-footnote hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.6/ob-comint hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug hippie-exp misearch multi-isearch
let-alist ffap loaddefs-gen tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode mm-archive
network-stream url-cache url-http url-auth url-gw nsm dired-async
dired-aux org-goto company-org-block tabify elfeed-link scroll-lock
help-fns radix-tree cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew cal-iso mule-util vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs vc-git org-indent org-clock image-file image-converter oc-basic
ol-eww eww mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
ol-doi org-link-doi jka-compr company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake
company-semantic company-template company-bbdb casual-isearch
cc-symbol-overlay cc-re-builder re-builder cc-calc-mode casual-calc
casual-calc-symbolic casual-calc-variables casual-calc-algebra calcalg3
casual-calc-financial casual-calc-stack calc-undo calc-yank
casual-calc-trail casual-calc-graphics casual-calc-fileio calc-vec
casual-calc-vector casual-calc-predicates casual-calc-units
casual-calc-trigonometric casual-calc-time casual-calc-settings
casual-calc-angle-measure casual-calc-rounding casual-calc-random
calc-comb casual-calc-logarithmic casual-calc-conversion
casual-calc-complex casual-calc-binary casual-calc-radix
casual-calc-labels casual-calc-version casual-calc--calc
casual-calc-utils calc-math calc-mode calc-ext cc-package-menu-mode
cc-digital-logic cc-agenda-timeline holidays holiday-loaddefs
kill-with-intelligence cc-grep-mode cc-menu-reconfig cc-truth-table
transpose-frame cc-magit-mode cc-global-keybindings casual-avy
casual-avy-version treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility
treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros osx-dictionary
neotree cc-view-mode cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs view
cc-swift-mode cc-python-mode cc-diff-hl-mode diff-hl log-view vc-dir
ewoc vc vc-dispatcher cc-context-menu cc-wgrep-mode cc-edit-text-menu
cc-find-menu cc-insert-org-plot cc-region-operations-menu
cc-style-text-menu cc-transform-text-menu cc-context-menu-macros
cc-occur-mode cc-ediff-mode cc-info-mode cc-doc-mode-ux casual-info
casual-info-settings casual-info-utils casual-info-variables
casual-info-version man shortdoc cc-repeat-mode repeat
cc-google-translate google-translate-smooth-ui google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui popup ido
google-translate-core google-translate-backend cc-elfeed-mode
elfeed-show elfeed-search shr pixel-fill kinsoku svg elfeed-csv elfeed
elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-queue url-file xml-query
xml cc-eshell-mode helm-eshell helm-elisp helm-files tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat parse-time
iso8601 helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-eval helm-info helm-utils helm-types helm-help helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc
esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x cc-tetris-mode
tetris gamegrid cc-js-mode cc-dired-mode casual-dired
casual-dired-settings casual-dired-version casual-dired-sort-by
casual-dired-utils casual-dired-variables elint checkdoc lisp-mnt
image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util
image-mode exif wdired dired-x cc-bookmarks-bmenu-mode cc-sgml-mode
cc-nxml-mode nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap html-mode-expansions sgml-mode facemenu dom
cc-objc-mode cc-markdown-mode markdown-mode edit-indirect cc-org-mode
ob-swift ob-plantuml ob-restclient restclient advice ob-sqlite ob-sql
ob-shell ob-python python-el-fgallina-expansions python ob-dot
ob-swiftui swift-mode swift-mode-imenu swift-mode-repl
swift-mode-font-lock swift-mode-standard-types swift-mode-fill
swift-mode-beginning-of-defun swift-mode-indent swift-mode-lexer
cc-org-smart-quotes ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox face-remap
org-superstar doct cc-text-mode cc-emacs-lisp-mode edebug debug
backtrace flycheck paredit cc-prog-mode cc-main-tmenu symbol-overlay
google-this magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit message
sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell server
magit-mode benchmark magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor
org-ql-search f flyspell ispell gud display-fill-column-indicator
display-line-numbers rainbow-mode cc-save-hooks company elec-pair
make-mode cc-diary-mode diary-lib diary-loaddefs cc-ibuffer-mode
casual-ibuffer casual-ibuffer-settings casual-ibuffer-version
casual-ibuffer-filter ibuf-ext casual-ibuffer-utils casual-lib
casual-lib-version hl-line ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs cclisp comp
comp-cstr warnings which-func imenu ace-window avy calc calc-loaddefs
rect calc-macs org-ql-view ov org-super-agenda ht org-ql peg ts s dash
org-habit org-duration crm org-agenda org-capture
the-org-mode-expansions org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat
org-version org-macs spotlight counsel xdg xref project dired
dired-loaddefs swiper ivy ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color bookmark pp
transient format-spec edmacro kmacro compat ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util recentf
tree-widget wid-edit yasnippet-snippets cl-extra yasnippet help-mode
wgrep grep compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring
expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt
expand-region-core expand-region-custom use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core savehist saveplace autorevert filenotify
time delsel autoinsert cus-load finder-inf auto-complete-autoloads
citar-autoloads company-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads
doct-autoloads ebib-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads elfeed-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads helm-bibtex-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads
helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads iedit-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads rx keycast-autoloads
ledger-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase git-commit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads ob-restclient-autoloads
ob-swiftui-autoloads org-ql-autoloads org-re-reveal-autoloads
org-ref-autoloads citeproc-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads orgtbl-aggregate-autoloads
osx-dictionary-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads ox-gfm-autoloads
org-autoloads package-lint-autoloads paredit-autoloads
password-store-autoloads peg-autoloads popup-autoloads
python-mode-autoloads restclient-autoloads reveal-in-folder-autoloads
f-autoloads scpaste-autoloads htmlize-autoloads snow-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads counsel-autoloads sr-speedbar-autoloads
swift-mode-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
symbol-overlay-autoloads transient-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads ts-autoloads dash-autoloads wfnames-autoloads
which-key-autoloads with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/mac-win mac-win term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue mac lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 4023469 439500)
 (symbols 48 79861 11)
 (strings 32 549702 63540)
 (string-bytes 1 21085143)
 (vectors 16 194003)
 (vector-slots 8 3917214 212634)
 (floats 8 1654 1283)
 (intervals 56 244907 8468)
 (buffers 984 248))