Subject: bug#7190: Crash in menus on w32

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 06:04:02 +0200

> From: Lennart Borgman <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 23:21:27 +0200
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> > One thing to do would be to see, each time this happen, which menu,
> > submenu, menu item(s) are involved.  If they are the same every time,
> > you will have to take a closer look at the code which creates them.
> 
> I will try to remember what I did next time. I was in a hurry when
> this happened so I am not quite sure.

I didn't mean that you need to remember what you did.  I meant to use
the debugger _when_ it crashes to find out what was the menu in
question.

> Maybe it would be useful to trace the order of events with DebPrint
> since they seem to be wrong? Any suggestions on what to trace?

I have no idea, because I don't know how to guess that from the
backtrace alone.  At least some data regarding the reason(s) of the
crash is needed, see above.