Subject: Re: bug#7190: Crash in menus on w32

From: grischka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:33:33 +0100

Stefan Monnier wrote:
>> I will not assign my copyright to someone else however I do not claim
>> copyright for this patch.  Anyway it does not add one single new line.
>> (~50 lines removed, ~20 lines moved to other places.)
> 
> As you know, programming is not just writing the lines, but also putting
> them in the right order ;-).  

Then again even more programming effort is required to put lines in
wrong order ;).

> Your patch is much too non-trivial to be accepted as a "tiny change", 
> which means we need you to sign some paperwork before we can install it.
> 
> If you're willing to do that, then please fill the form below and email
> it as instructed so the FSF can send you the relevant paperwork to sign.
> Thank you very much for your help in improving Emacs,
> 

Well, thanks very much too for developing emacs.

Please understand that in order to preserve rsp. encourage symmetry and
transparency in the meta-code I give this patch to you as I give it to
anyone else who wants it, that is under the same terms and conditions
as I received your code and without any further agreements beyond those
terms with certain parties.

--- grischka