Subject: bug#7190: Crash in menus on w32

From: grischka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 19:39:09 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 17:16:46 +0100
>> From: grischka <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>>
>> Obviously, if you want that and don't have commit rights yourself
>> you need to find someone else who understands the patch and is willing
>> to commit it.
> 
> I think it's too large to be committed without your signing legal
> papers.  And I don't see your name on file with the FSF copyright
> assignments list.  If you want your patch to be installed, please
> contact Stefan or Chong and ask them for instructions.  (They could
> also decide that I'm wrong, and the patch can be treated as "tiny",
> which doesn't need papers.)

I will not assign my copyright to someone else however I do not claim
copyright for this patch.  Anyway it does not add one single new line.
(~50 lines removed, ~20 lines moved to other places.)

--- grischka

> TIA