Subject: [bug#71897] [PATCH 0/3] gnu: telegram-desktop: Update to 5.2.1.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 10:58:27 +0100

Hi,

Telegram is segfaulting on:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
guix describe
Generation 43   Sep 13 2024 21:14:29    (current)
  guix 0e0d9bc
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 0e0d9bc91f20ac6dda439ab09330f0163eb9bf42
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Telegram-WARNING **: 10:55:34.082: Application has been built with
foreign rlottie, animated emojis won't be colored to the selected pack.

Segmentation fault
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Is anything left to be updated on this patch series?

--
Oleg