Subject: [bug#71897] [PATCH v6 0/7] gnu: telegram-desktop: Update to 5.3.2.

From: dan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2024 22:30:43 +0800

Hello Guix!

This patche series update telegram-desktop to 5.3.2, the latest release, which
the previous one tries to update it to 5.2.3.  The major differences are:

* added a new dependency ada
* modified two patch file so that they could be successfully applied
* added a new phase for telegram-desktop so that they could be built with
  gcc-final

I was trying to build telegram-desktop with a newer gcc, like gcc-12 or
gcc-13, but I ran into an issue which is similar to:
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/43579.

It would be helpful if anyone could give me some guidance on how to solve this
issue.

dan (7):
  gnu: xdg-desktop-portal: Update to 1.18.4.
  gnu: xdg-desktop-portal: Update input style.
  gnu: Add cppgir.
  gnu: Add cppgir-for-telegram-desktop.
  gnu: Add ada.
  gnu: Add libprisma-for-telegram-desktop.
  gnu: telegram-desktop: Update to 5.3.2.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   3 +
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm                          |  23 ++++
 gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm                  |  47 ++++----
 gnu/packages/glib.scm                         |  48 ++++++++
 ...gram-desktop-allow-disable-libtgvoip.patch |   6 +-
 .../telegram-desktop-unbundle-cppgir.patch    |  95 ++++++++++++++++
 .../telegram-desktop-unbundle-gsl.patch       |  31 +++++
 ...or-telegram-desktop-unbundle-libsrtp.patch |   7 +-
 ...-desktop-portal-disable-portal-tests.patch |  56 +++++++++
 gnu/packages/telegram.scm                     | 107 ++++++++++++------
 10 files changed, 362 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/telegram-desktop-unbundle-cppgir.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/telegram-desktop-unbundle-gsl.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/xdg-desktop-portal-disable-portal-tests.patch

base-commit: efb3e63a2293f92f4790f1e3b498113e1128d8d4
-- 
2.41.0