Subject: Re: bug#71888: [PATCH] nnfeed: (Mostly) fix group descriptions

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2024 23:10:44 -0700

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

> Daniel Semyonov <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Sorry but no, I really hoped I would have more time to spend on this but
>> life has been getting in the way lately unfortunately. (Also, sorry for
>> taking this long to respond)
>
> Thanks, and no worries.  We're all volunteers here.
>
>> I don't think there are many issues remaining in the code FWIW, as I've
>> been using it for years at this point so hopefully I already found and
>> fixed most of them; I was mostly worried about parts of Gnus I don't use
>> frequently interacting with my code in weird ways (and I have had time
>> to test some of these parts at least, and they seem to work as
>> expected).
>
> Should we perhaps close this bug, then?  You could always open a new one
> if any new issues should arise.

That was 2 weeks ago, so I'm closing this bug report now.

Thanks!