Subject: bug#71888: [PATCH] nnfeed: (Mostly) fix group descriptions

From: Daniel Semyonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2024 23:49:41 +0300

>>>>> Stefan Kangas writes:

    > Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
    >>> From: Daniel Semyonov <[email-masked]>
    >>> Cc: [email-masked]
    >>> Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2024 00:01:57 +0300
    >>> 
    >>> I'm currently going over nnfeed and nnatom when I have free time to
    >>> hopefully find any issues I missed before Emacs 30 is released (as it
    >>> will be the first stable release to include them).
    >> 
    >> So I'm not yet closing this bug, given that you say there's more to be
    >> done here.

    > Any news here?  Thanks.

Sorry but no, I really hoped I would have more time to spend on this but
life has been getting in the way lately unfortunately. (Also, sorry for
taking this long to respond)

I don't think there are many issues remaining in the code FWIW, as I've
been using it for years at this point so hopefully I already found and
fixed most of them; I was mostly worried about parts of Gnus I don't use
frequently interacting with my code in weird ways (and I have had time
to test some of these parts at least, and they seem to work as
expected).