Subject: bug#71888: [PATCH] nnfeed: (Mostly) fix group descriptions

From: Daniel Semyonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2024 00:01:57 +0300

>>>>> Eli Zaretskii writes:

    >> Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2024 02:43:29 +0300
    >> From:  Daniel Semyonov via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs,
    >> the Swiss army knife of text editors" <[email-masked]>
    >> 
    >> I realized a few days ago I barely tested group descriptions in nnatom
    >> (and by extension nnfeed), and turns out they were in fact broken.
    >> Attached is a patch which should fix them.

    > Thanks, but please tell whether this is for the emacs-30 release
    > branch or for master.  IOW, does the problem exist on emacs-30 or only
    > on master?

Sorry, this problem exists on both emacs-30 and on master (it was
unfortunately broken since nnfeed and nnatom were added to Emacs last
year).

I'm currently going over nnfeed and nnatom when I have free time to
hopefully find any issues I missed before Emacs 30 is released (as it
will be the first stable release to include them).