Subject: [bug#71858] [PATCH shepherd] doc: Patches should be sent to guix-patches instead of guix-devel.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2024 18:28:08 +0200

From: Attila Lendvai <[email-masked]>

---
 doc/shepherd.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/shepherd.texi b/doc/shepherd.texi
index 289a682..4328910 100644
--- a/doc/shepherd.texi
+++ b/doc/shepherd.texi
@@ -2271,7 +2271,7 @@ with @uref{https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/, Guix System}, GNU's
 advanced distribution, but it can be used on other distros as well.
 You're very much welcome to join us!  You can report bugs to
 @email{bug-guix@@gnu.org} and send patches or suggestions to
-@email{guix-devel@@gnu.org}.
+@email{guix-patches@@gnu.org}.
 
 @menu
 * Coding Standards::    How to properly hack the Shepherd.

base-commit: 9f2d5ea865a7a769fe2c7ef5cd13ff84cf277ec5
prerequisite-patch-id: ac2522c9cf4d76917a761ebfd2cba15b1dede3bd
prerequisite-patch-id: 0f68e67fd6ac37f367fc7295a6baf5055735d85a
prerequisite-patch-id: a99237850c115d0d3d0828201c2666f2f154240b
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c5255d21ff0a7936090586029f68a0277887bea
prerequisite-patch-id: 34e5073cd131af50ad585d3de461b7f626b04d31
prerequisite-patch-id: ab7bfd76320046f45ce44e37d258091876c2eb25
prerequisite-patch-id: 3360803bd940ca20ccca0d70627111cc5189931d
prerequisite-patch-id: 8b3d145496bfa352f84bca806555a1c37362d259
prerequisite-patch-id: 1fe2429d7a04b0a048dce2361726efad33619db9
prerequisite-patch-id: 06e4dc1a6ee7c8cb7191b62219236f89dae18c55
prerequisite-patch-id: 1391cf2a0e80b2455ee458f3ec677c6c9f74107e
prerequisite-patch-id: 41c2b27157c86a2fe3bd674d1d1a3f25a6e63f84
prerequisite-patch-id: 4670ae5162e933e1e5bf932c145df548518c52dd
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f10dc4162c7cde72811beedbd150b39f6c800c6
prerequisite-patch-id: 0b39c3b3c5b9d902b6a95ed93f31417708d92b6f
prerequisite-patch-id: aa9cdd480cd95e48552d77341671f36a4a01184d
prerequisite-patch-id: d76379c2437b929dcb87724d00cb0a217e905e27
prerequisite-patch-id: df938757d4a01f2c38604d019ac8caa9e7f73990
prerequisite-patch-id: b49b0f2ce6f4803525837116a5839048c5d4cc0f
prerequisite-patch-id: a48430b4650d66b7d11e662efc65969b9a05c40f
prerequisite-patch-id: 64693d33fd9d0f4df856c0b51ca65a4431801921
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f10fb4d9ba8f570bfbadea5f29bd0fd1ba705f9
prerequisite-patch-id: 58d429e5faee6a71e64ffade7eb7c13ef505ee8b
prerequisite-patch-id: 4dd32ca213104dedfaab5fcd8fb947e24304697a
prerequisite-patch-id: ac2e26b488d36ea4348b91f45f2885386ce79e41
prerequisite-patch-id: e8a794c5a48f6498e74523a2ca17fb3a780af689
prerequisite-patch-id: 145b36b074cbf243fc68e1da1eb90977947e3d2d
prerequisite-patch-id: 40b2b8e650355d2b073152912b9f0a55193474a6
prerequisite-patch-id: 98412d5ea3ee05e44871c1eccbcaaef036656942
prerequisite-patch-id: e638201c9cd0a7bdae6c761191258f5a90cff009
prerequisite-patch-id: 45f7de67c7c3382905d5b2384839eab70cd21e02
prerequisite-patch-id: a283f78a143159f7b4551540ba9708acda033d79
-- 
2.45.2