Subject: bug#71852: `gvisor-tap-vsock` fails to build, complains about missing variable `remove-go-references`

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2024 19:01:31 +0200 (GMT+02:00)

The variable seems to not be in that file any more, but I haven't had the time to look into when it was removed.
The log is as follows:

WARNING: (guile-user): imported module (guix build utils) overrides core binding `delete'
Backtrace:
          16 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/2a9k7v2qhydivh63xv921gr6kp9?")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
   214:21 15 (_ #f)
   217:50 14 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff77f5480 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50 13 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff77f5460 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50 12 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff77f5440 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50 11 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff77f5420 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50 10 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff77f53c0 at ice-9/eval.scm:649:?> ?))
   217:50  9 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff77f53a0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  8 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff77f5340 at ice-9/eval.scm:649:?> ?))
   217:50  7 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff77f5320 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  6 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff77f5300 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:50  5 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff77f52e0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:?> ?))
   217:33  4 (lp (#<procedure 7ffff77f50e0 at ice-9/eval.scm:649:?> ?))
   293:34  3 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-user) 7f?> ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
   173:55  2 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-user) 7f?> ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
   223:20  1 (proc #(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-user)?> ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In unknown file:
           0 (%resolve-variable (5 (guix build go-build-system) . #) #)

ERROR: In procedure %resolve-variable:
In procedure module-lookup: Unbound variable: remove-go-references

Best regards, Kasper