Subject: [PATCH 2/2] doc: Fix implication of omitting optional arguments.

From: Tomas Volf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 16:07:11 +0200

According to the previous wording, omitting all optional arguments led
to empty interface.  That however was not the case and was only a
documentation bug (as confirmed by wingo on IRC).  So let us fix that.

* doc/ref/api-modules.texi (Using Guile Modules): Fix implication of
omitting optional arguments.
---
 doc/ref/api-modules.texi | 8 ++++----
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/ref/api-modules.texi b/doc/ref/api-modules.texi
index efe739a25..115ebbac2 100644
--- a/doc/ref/api-modules.texi
+++ b/doc/ref/api-modules.texi
@@ -212,10 +212,10 @@ and @var{seen} is the name in the using module.  Note that @var{seen} is
 also modified by @var{prefix} and @var{renamer}.
 
 The @code{#:select}, @code{#:hide}, @code{#:prefix}, and
-@code{#:renamer} clauses are optional.  If all are omitted, the returned
-interface has no bindings.  If the @code{#:select} clause is omitted,
-@var{prefix} and @var{renamer} operate on the used module's public
-interface.
+@code{#:renamer} clauses are optional.  If all are omitted, this form
+behaves identically to the previous one.  If the @code{#:select} clause
+is omitted, @var{prefix} and @var{renamer} operate on the used module's
+public interface.
 
 The @code{#:hide} operates on list of bindings in the module being
 imported, before any renaming is performed.  If both @code{#:select} and
-- 
2.45.1