Subject: [PATCH] Fix: make xwidget-webkit-scroll-backward scroll backwards

From: George Huebner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 02:50:35 -0500

Fixed a typo; this is consistent with the definition of
xwidget-webkit-scroll-down.

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin23.4.0, Carbon 
Version
170 AppKit 2487.5)
Windowing system distributor 'Apple Inc.', version 14.4.0
System Description:  macOS 14.4

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/ismv7jzf3hcqziq5bpjfs54zd4qfjjn7-emacs-mac-macport-29.1
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --without-gif 
 --without-jpeg
 --without-png --without-tiff --without-x --without-xpm
 '--enable-mac-app=$$out/Applications' --with-gnutls --with-mac
 --with-xml2 --without-ns --with-compress-install
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-native-compilation
 --without-imagemagick --with-mailutils --without-small-ja-dic
 --with-tree-sitter --without-xinput2 --without-xwidgets 
 --without-dbus
 --without-selinux --with-xwidgets'

>From d40761c0c26d28587187fd3f147804adac365563 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: George Huebner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 17:14:41 -0500
Subject: [PATCH] Fix: make xwidget-webkit-scroll-backward scroll backwards

* lisp/xwidget.el (xwidget-webkit-scroll-backward): Move hyphen out of
%-formatter, changing semantics from a padding specifier to a negative
sign.
---
 lisp/xwidget.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/xwidget.el b/lisp/xwidget.el
index cca01c8..bf5987d 100644
--- a/lisp/xwidget.el
+++ b/lisp/xwidget.el
@@ -378,7 +378,7 @@ one char."
              (> (window-hscroll) 0))
         (set-window-hscroll nil (- (window-hscroll) n))
       (xwidget-webkit-execute-script session
-                                     (format "window.scrollBy(%-d, 0);"
+                                     (format "window.scrollBy(-%d, 0);"
                                              (* n (window-font-width)))))))
 
 (defun xwidget-webkit-scroll-top ()
-- 
2.44.1